Reviews for It all starts with a sandwich and a coke
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
awwwwwww, but i liked this idea
Ugh chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
What the heck if you really thought you werent a good writer why write and did you really need another person to help you write and also the fact you said you don't even remember what this was about ,come one now stop half assing things .do us all a favor and stop writing if your just going to quit .so annoying and it was actually good of course it your writing probably the other Arthurs
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Damn, i mean dang. I like this story, im sure you'll be fine writing on your own. Yuki was a little mushy but i reaaly like it. I like your writing style also! If you want i can write with you, its just an option. Anyway, hope you'll continue to write! : )
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Well damn, and here I was hoping to read more of this too. It's a real shame that you're just giving up on this but I guess I can understand. Later!
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Nice! I like this first chapter it's very good.
aosaphir chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
im sad to see "it all started with a sandwich and a coke" go, but im looking forward to any of your other fics. im a fan!
Psycho Supernova chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
Can't you just rewrite this? You only had one chapter up and it was really cute ;~;

I won't bother any one if ends up not being the original story line. I mean, none of us know what it was supposed to be anyway.
StarAngel531 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
you got to update this story it is the best yet so please update soon ok
FromTheLivingRoom chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
me need more..hmm strawberry pocky my favve!
aosaphir chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
i cant wait to see where this story is going! the first chapter was very nice. i hope to see an update soon!
intellgent-one chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
oo , good soo far

I like it. I am curious to see how it all goes!
lilibug-xx chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Update! That was so cute! More I say! MORE!
Mz.Yaoi Fan Girl chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
LOVE YOUR STORY HURRY UP AND UPDATE SOON PLZ PLZ IM DIEING OVER HERE.

I HAVE A QUESTION:IS YUKI GOING TO BE THE ONE TO FALL FOR SHUICHI OR IS SHUICHI GOING TO DO THAT WITH YUKI? IS YUKI GONNA GO MORE OFTEN TO THE CAFE TO SEE SHUICHI?
Emily Rai chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
soo so so good can't wait for the next chappy! but i guess i'll have toXD
Patpat chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Yeah ! Of course I like ! So I submit a review. Please update soon, I swear I'll be reading your next chapter, and the next one, and the next next one ! Please !

Good luck with your writing.

Patchan.