Reviews for The Scientific Method
BadBoysAreBest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This is the only warning he'll get, so I'm glad he's paying attention. "I'll burn you alive, Remus."

To my delight, he smiles. It's tentative and hopeful and little bit afraid, and my entire being leans tenderly inward to hear his next words. "I can think of no better way to die."

You are the best.
Jky. Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
How ever tempting trying out the butterfly theory is I must decline but I agree with him and his theory that has been my theory for years ")
NeverEndingFairyTales chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Nice story, beautifully written. :D
Killa Cupcakes chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I know this review is a bit late, since you wrote this story 4 years ago, but I just wanted to say that I LOVE THIS! Your characterizations of Lily, Remus, and Sirius are spot on with how I imagined them. You made Lily much more relatable than a lot of fics make her. I've always found the Lily-James romance a bit hard to believe. And I loved that you gave Remus blue eyes, instead of the cliched "amber"/brown eyes. I always imagined him with blue eyes.
AquaRibbon chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I love the emotion this fic captured, the want and uncertainty, brilliant! Beautifully written, I really really enjoyed it. :D
Reuben deFlash chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Phew...

Gosh.

Merlin.

Chaos theory please. :D
Myrrh chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
PS: Your Sirius is extremely hot too, but I still pick Remus (the smexy)
Myrrh chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
OMG! I CALL REMUS! Remus is so hot, especially the way you write him!
CSI3Lyra chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I love this. It's the sort of thing I wish I'd written myself. I like the lack of James, I like Remus, I love the way Lily thinks like a real person. I love the way the words fall together in an unexpected yet beautiful way. And I'm sorry if I'm barely making sense, but if you write like that I think you'll get it. Incidentally, does the scientific method work?
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Well, if you were going for the 'irrepressible sexual instinct' - you got it. It's so... teenage sex-y, in the good way of course, and I really really really really like it.
Livia F chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Oh, Lily, you're not the only one, believe me. I don't know how I would stand living near Sirius, James and Remus without grabing them and locking them into a broom closet with me.

All three of them.

AHAHAH
twilightscallingme chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Lovely! This was very interesting - and I'd like to explore both options. ;) This was well written. Bravo!
titou chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
oh my... what i wouldn't give to be in lily's place...*_*
Minisinoo chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
"Remus chuckles. 'You could say that.' And he’s silent again, drinking. His eyes go dark. He clears his throat.

'I’m sorry,' I say, though I don’t know why.

He stares at me, startled. 'It’s all right,' he says carefully, and I don’t know the why to that, either.

We share a moment, and I have no idea what it is. What this is. But it’s here, and we’re in it."

I think that may be my favorite exchange out of the whole thing, cute as Lily's "little problem" is. But I like that because it really seems to embody teen (and plain human) conversation when we say things that make no sense, even as they make sense. :-)

Although I quite like the end, too, both the symbolism and the little allusions, Lily "the beast" followed by the werewolf.
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Oh, no choice there: Remus. For ever and ever.

cough. stupid pretty nice smelling boy things.