Reviews for Misery Business
Aaahh omg I am hooked!
yukiruhina23 chapter 33 . 1/19
THIS STORY IS ONE OF THE BEST!

AWESOME AF!

PLOT WISE (FUCKING INTERESTING ALL THE SCIENCE AND SHITZ)
WRITING STYLE WISE (IS THERE A WORD FOR THIS?)
RELATIONSHIP WISE (I PREFER NARUSASU OVER SASUNARU BUT TO HELL WITH IT)
CHARACTER WISEI REALLY LIKE SASUKE'S HERE BUT NARUTO WELL SO-SO BECAUSE WELL NARUTO FOR ME DOESN'T REALLY NEED TO BE BABIED BUT THE CIRCUMSTANCES SAY OTHERWISE SO IT IS AGREEABLE HAHA)
BUILD UP WISE (THERE ARE MANY THINGS HAPPENING HERE THAT IT DOESN'T GET DULL!)
RELATIONSHIP WISE (READING MANY SASUNARU FICS, SASUKE HERE IS QUITE REFRESHING AND I REALLY LIKE THE SUBTLE THINGS THAT WAS HAPPENING BETWEEN NARUTO AND SASUKE'S RELATIONSHIP! )

FUCK I COULD GO ON AND ON

THIS FIC IS SO UNIQUE! I HAVE YET TO READ ANOTHER FIC AS SCI-FI AS THIS! I'M STILL PROGRESSING TOWARDS THE ENDING!

AND AS A SCIENCE MAJOR, THE SCIENCE HERE IS PRETTY AMAZING AND PRETTY MUCH BELIEVABLE HAHAHA, EVEN IF IT IS AN ART OF FICTION, THE WAY NARUTO FEEL SO GIDDY ABOUT THE SCIENCE AND STUFFS HAPPENING IS SOOOOOO RELATABLE. IT REALLY GETS ME EXCITED OF ALL THESE IDEAS FLYING AROUND!

I ALSO LIKE HOW YOU THROW IN THE CLIFF HANGERS MAKES ME FUCKING FRUSTRATED (THOUGH THE FIC IS ALREADY FINISHED HAHA) AND ECSTATIC OF WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.

THIS FIC WILL BE ADDED TO MY LIST OF FAVORITES! I WANT TO REREAD IT BUT IT SO LOOONG HAHAHA.

THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS FIC! THANK YOU FOR EXISTING!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOUR EXISTING AND FUTURE ENDEAVORS!

(a wrote this comment awhile ago but i dont think it was posted az the internet connection was cut off as I sent this review haha sa pardon me if there was another review from me that is like with this one!)
Paty S chapter 44 . 1/16
What a sad ending and know he is going back to i wonder what will happen next.
Great story
Paty S chapter 41 . 1/16
Things just get more complicated and uncomfortable.
I hope they get rid of Itachi.
Paty S chapter 38 . 1/16
Hmm...what?
Paty S chapter 37 . 1/16
I really hope they burn alive and have a cruel death.
Paty S chapter 36 . 1/16
Damn...of course this had to happen before Sasuke said something important. Ahh! I hate cliffhangers.
Paty S chapter 35 . 1/16
Damn..what a horrible thing to experience and can't believe Itachi is the villain but I can see it. Don't know if Sasuke will believe him though.
Paty S chapter 33 . 1/16
Omg they went back and I wonder if they will be able to go forward again.
Paty S chapter 32 . 1/16
What a bitch can't believe they killed Iruka, even though we haven't seen much of him this time around.
Paty S chapter 30 . 1/16
It's not friendship :)
Paty S chapter 29 . 1/16
More backstory on Neji is always a great thing, he really grew on me.
Things are getting intense and creepy Sai makes an appearance :)
Paty S chapter 24 . 1/16
So Neji is s cop who catches trespassers from the future..very interesting. Hopefully Naruto gets better.
Paty S chapter 21 . 1/16
Poor Naruto he has the worst luck.
Lee, always glad to see he hasn't changed much lol
Paty S chapter 19 . 1/16
Seriously? Obviously this was plot by those two to bring Naruto to the future of to kill him..either why they are both lying pieces of scum.
2,002 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »