Reviews for Misery Business
Camille.Ad0 chapter 43 . 12/12/2016
At the end it became quite heavy to read... It's a long story ˆˆ but a very good plot!
ItachiSLucius chapter 15 . 12/5/2016
Things in motion stay in motion, things not in motion tend to stay out of motion, or something to that effect. Just because he was brought to the future in a sense does not mean he could go back. Timelines don't work like that, for at the time that I am writing this now another me is six years old and wondering what that point of socks are. Time does not flow in a straight line hense the fact that Naruto cannot go back in time from the time he is in it is impossible in every respect.

That being said I love this book and well done! I'm just a nerd sorry.
BlackProdigy chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
Man, Kiba and Sakurai are traitors. I'm betting they're a couple too. Fake ass "friends".
Youla chapter 20 . 11/11/2016
You got it wrong
Its sabaku
ahans1b chapter 44 . 9/29/2016
This was an amazing story! Could not stop reading it. Great adventure and some sexy moments. Loved every chapter. Now I must start reading the sequel!
yuri plisetsky chapter 17 . 8/20/2016
it's strange that in 1000 years men would be experiencing the unwanted attention that women have known for the last thousands of years lol
yuri plisetsky chapter 16 . 8/20/2016
i'm sorry. as fascinating as this story is i don't think it's possible for him to go back to his previous time. he didn't literally time travel, he was iced while time travels pass him and a millenium(not a century!) at that lol. just my two cents tho :D
FatigueMakesMeTired chapter 41 . 6/8/2016
*huge balling* Jiraiya and Itachi! Soooo saaaaaad!
FatigueMakesMeTired chapter 25 . 6/8/2016
Please tell me when does Sasuke actually vocalise what happened to his family to Naruto. I don't remember reading about that.
FatigueMakesMeTired chapter 35 . 6/8/2016
WHYYYYY IS ITACHI THE BAD GUY! THAT MAN IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD! IT'S LIKE YOU MAKING KAKASHI THE BAD GUY! WHAT. THE. HECK BRO. Itachi is the best character in Naruto. All he went through- it's so very hearbreaking- and he SPARES Sasuke. I think that you wrote this before finding out the truth about him . You're forgiven if you didn't know, but if you did. I am thoroughly dissapointed. apart from that. Well- frigging- done. Amazing plot and wonderful characterizations. Thank you for writting this amazing story.
bloodedlife94 chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
I don't understand why sakura is in the future
rAiNwAtEr chapter 44 . 2/21/2016
Fan-Fucking-tastic! Loved every moment of this story from the bottom of my heart. Off to read the second installment .
Guest chapter 32 . 10/25/2015
So whose the father?
Bob chapter 26 . 10/22/2015
Holyshit, everyone's a target now. Fantastic story author.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/21/2015
Lol, love Gai and Lee in this chapter and the fact they a bird to get Sasuke funny.
1,969 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »