Reviews for Game Over
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I COULD point out every single sentence that made me fall in love with Atemu even more (especially father!Atemu)...

Or I could just say that this is an awesome story.
NilesDaughter chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
i loved this story SO much! and i seriously teared up at the end!
darkangel795 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That took an unusual end. I didn't see Atemu killing Heba coming. Sometimes in stories you can predict the ending so I thought it would end with Atemu dying and giving Heba the Puzzle but I was wrong. The surprise was refreshing. So sad. I was in tears at the end. Love the story. You did an amazing job. An unhappy ending isn't something you read very often.
satela chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
The story its great! but why Atamu kills Yuugi. the story father-son i like, and i see you have a big imagination to come to this. next time please no more yami killes a hikari
zara2148 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
That... was so depressing at the end. Well-written, but depressing. But then, that's what you were going for.
WingsOfFate chapter 1 . 2/8/2009

Beautiful, fluffy and adorable in the beginning and so heart-wrenchingly perfect afterwards. *Grabs the tissue box*
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
*stares in awe* ...Whoa. This was intense. I feel a little bad for Atemu, but mostly... I just feel awed.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Is there any chance of continuation?
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
This story is so sad and beautiful. Poor Atem and Heba. They will be together forever.
Dolphin River chapter 1 . 1/7/2008

This- this was so sad! I have to admit, after seeing so many puzzleshipping fics, that I found this to be rather unusual... But it adds another twist to the story of Yugiou, if it were true. I saw the 'tragedy' label when I first started reading this fic, but thought that it would be over Atemu's death, not Yugi's...

*sniffles* chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Well, holy shit, that was amazing. The ending was just so unexpected but perfect and reasonable and *augh*. I kept putting off reading this one because I wasn't expecting it to be great, and obviously I was highly mistaken.
Blue.Eyes.White.Dragon.3000 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Why did you have to make Atemu kill Heba? is there going to be a sequel?
Pokable-Panda chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Jenny: Holy... Wow... I cannot find words perfect enough to describe this fantastic fic...There is no word on this earth enough to describe its brilliance. You, are indeed a fantastic writter. It would be strange if Yugi, Yami/Atem and the gang found out that Yugi was Atems son in the past, no? The ending suprised me. Poor Atem must feel so upset with killing his only ending made me cry, not many stories can do that, so, bravo! That is a sighn that this story truly touched my heart.

Jennis: *claps hands* NO! YUUGI! *Sob*

Jennis: Aw *pats Jenni's back* That means she liked it :3

~Jenny & Jennis X
Vinillii chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. You're a wonderful writer, and- OH, JESUS CHRIST I CAN'T STOP CRYING. ;~;
redconvoy chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Why did he do that to his son? Would he have died next even though Seto would have survived? This was an unusual story. Is there going to be a sequel?
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »