Reviews for Chibified
a62belle chapter 7 . 9/9
Loved this! I've seen so many fics where the grown-up is this perfect parent gifted at treating the child, and the child just totally loves the 'parent' all the time that it was so refreshing to see a 'parent' who messed up and knew it. I loved the elements at play, and enjoyed this piece very thoroughly. Kudos to you!
Tsumi Alchemist chapter 7 . 6/11
Omg it took me 3 hours or 2 but I finally finished this story! I was shocked when I found it and loved it! I stayed up till 3am but I don't care it was worth reading!
Sarah132cs chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I wonder what SCAR would think of 4 year old Ed?
Vamptisha chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
Lol..that was a very intresting story...i dont really see the rromace in it but good story no
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Omg this was a great story! When I read the part where Lil' Ed was all like "I'm going to possess you, Fullmetal, blah blah blah" I was like "YOU LITTLE BASTARD! ROY'LL SAVE EDWARD!" anyway, great story.
Lykeans chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
Wow Roy
beltloop chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
Awwww thatwassuchacuteending
LeFay Strent chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
The bad guys that Ed was chasing were the Homunculi, right?
YokuMiya chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
QQ nothin to say but…wow. Not what I expected. I liked it :)
YokuMiya chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I normally don't read chapter fics…but by the time I saw that this was a chapter fic I had read the summary. I still considered the fact that MOST chapter fics bore me out of my mind but after a few minutes and rereading the summary several times I decided it would be a crime against my personality if I didn't read this seeing as I love stories where stuff like this happens. Judging from this chapter…I made the right descision. I can tell reading this is gonna be fun and I plan to enjoy every second of it.
Almondweb chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
very good.
MoMoPocky chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
This proves my point! CHIBlS ARE EVIL! Cute, but EVIL!
puffin chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
This was a cute story. I loved it.