Reviews for Bloody Blades: Croup and Vandemar Drabbles
bauble123 chapter 5 . 1/19
I really like this: short, snappy, readable. And I do love Croup and Vandemar - the pile of gore was very Vandemar. I'm not sure about Vandemar's voice in this - he sounds a bit Croupian, but I liked it anyhow. Croup and Vandemar always captured my imagination - I'm tempted to write about the bit alluded to in Neverwhere that they have killed at least one certified god.
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
The name of ths and the last line work so well!
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
They are so creepily entertaining!
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
The 'don't die' line was so in character!
Nightstars-girl chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
_

Oh my... that was... horrid. I could see that last chapter happening, really. god that gave me shivers
expiry 4.23 chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
These are brilliant. Hilarious and in character. I hope you continue, I quite enjoyed these five.
GuesssWho chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
Yum. *evil wink*
Macki Longtail chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
You made them creepy enough!

well, it should be more conected to the story and that wasn't much of a spoiler. It was good but the chapters were to short and had nothing to do with each other A- material for a Neil Gaiman work.
Harliq and Amsterdam chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
Short and sweet. What drabbles are for. I think we all delight a little in the creepiness of Croupe and Vandemar, and you surely did them justice. :)

-Harliq
A Lucky Stone chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
Uhh... "as he beamed and his tailored suit"?

Otherwise, nice. Surprisingly sweet for them. Like the idea that Mr Croup is more eager to get back to the, uh, gore. Vandemar likes the simple things... like lizards. And gore.
Winter Gunhands chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
Aww. A sweet interlude. How idyllic. It actually made me happy, and not in the ghoulish sense that yours usually do. So, was the unexpected guest the delivery man who brought the new suit? :D
Winter Gunhands chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
*screams out loud and bangs on laptop, frightening a small child nearby*

these two men are the most deliciously wicked characters since... well, since ever, as far as I know. thank you for writing about them! they are my favorite neverwhere chars.
A Lucky Stone chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
Short, but nice. I like the description of Mr Vandemar's tongue. XD Nice characterisation, too, except for I'm not sure about Mr Croup being so... *obvious* about "flesh to cut through".

Please keep writing!
A Lucky Stone chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Oh, these are great! _ Croup and Vandemar are very cool characters, and I knew there had to be someone out there who wrote them... and you write them *very* well. Your charcterisation is as closer to the book as is possible in fanfic, I think! Any chance of more chapters?
3 chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
...wow. Oh, man, that's an insane image. Nicely worked so that it's macabre, even grotesque, but not overly graphic, and I love how you can build up a little tension even in such a short piece.

The phrase "not necessarily a tree, but it was a gigantic tree" seems a bit contradictory, though. Still. Great stuff overall.