Reviews for Return To Edora
BillA518 chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Excellent story. I very much enjoy what you've written so far.

One suggestion - replace 'restlessly' with 'relentlessly' in the 5th graph. I think it more accurately reflects Sam's attitude.
dom77 chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
Have you forgotten this fic and, us, your fan readers ?

Please go on, we're waiting, and it' to long...
JustHorsenAround010 chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
I hope Nathan's not Jack that would be a very bad twist in my oppinion, but I guess we will see. Update soon!
VampirateLycan chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
Ahh, cliffhanger, I hate cliffhanger. But good s far, liking it. Please continue and update asap. :)
Bucky4 chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
Well, this is an interesting turn. I'll be watching to see where you take the story. Hope you can update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
I like that sam's reactions seem to her character on the show
iwrite4fun chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
I wonder what she wanted to talk with Jack about? Update soon!
Harm Marie chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
Good chapter.
Bunnylass chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
Ya you updated, thank you!

And you left us with a slight cliffy? Lol, i'll let ya off.

I hope you can update again soon, i can't wait to hear what Laira's gonna tell Jack!

: )
LuSo chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
I've still got a horrible feeling that Nathan is Jack's and that she just lied before, intentionally or not, because she as too scared to tell im atteimetNowse's lone th him. Post soon please, i want to see if my suspisions are correct.
LuSo chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
Well thats smart...not. I can't wait to see Jack's reaction to Sam's questioning Laira about whether he was the father of Nathan, assuming of course you raise that issue. It must make him a little curious, she's been 'off' since the mission began.
LuSo chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
Let me guess, thats the mini O'neill? What season is this story set in?
LuSo chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
I am glad that he is noticing her discomfort, it would just be annoying if he carried on in blissful ignorance like when sg-1 came to retrieve him in the first place. I feel sorry for her though, it must not be nice to be back there. I hope there isn't a mini O'neill running around that might persuade him to stay on a permanent basis.
LuSo chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
*Shudder* That planet just dredges up bad memories, i hated that episode, but i am a glutten for punishment, so i can't wait to see your view point :) Great start, really enjoyed the first chapter, certainly gets the feeling of complete dread across :)
DickieT chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
Don't stop there. Is there going to me more? It sounds like Jack and Sam already have an established relationship - but how deep?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »