Reviews for Midnight Stalking
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 14 . 2/6/2013
Yes and I've finally finished man wow this was one heck of a ride I enjoyed this so much. This is one of the most well written though out stories I've ever read and I'm sad it's over I really think this should have more reviews than this has. Anyway thanks a lot for writing this it was a great compliment to it's predecessor.
Krys Jericho chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
You have no clue how much I love this story! Definitely one of my favorite slashes of all time!
dehlia666 chapter 14 . 6/24/2009
Well, I just finished this other awesome story of yours! It was so addicting, I had to force myself to go to bed and read the rest in the morning.

The same person that told msnooky about your 2 stories, also told me. You really do need to write more! I think you're a natural!

Thanks for sharing your talent with us! :-)
Nooks chapter 14 . 6/20/2009
Love it! love it! love it! this is a great story! i was not really into the idea of Rob and Matt when a friend told me about your story, but now, i absolutely love it! (2am here by the way) i havent been able to update for two days because of this darn story. I'm going to make sure all of my readers hear of this story! it just...Wow! and your writing is really good. you have to be a writer with a published book or ready because it just has great descriptions and everything! it perfect!
Nooks chapter 13 . 6/20/2009
You wrote theses stories in 2007? you should post more stories or write more. theses are really good! and i would love to see more of Matt and Rob. it such a sweet, cute story. here's to hoping for more! cheers!
Nooks chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
It 2am. I read midnight and now i'm moving onto midnight stalking. the end of chapter one is freaking me out and i think i might have to read this one in daylight! i'm pethic! 18yrs and freaked out by a story! lol. your a great writer and i hope you would write more stories on here so i can enjoy it!
Knife-Of-Romance-my-nemesis chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
*o* Is Austin back? :O god i've got to keep reading!
shannygoat chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
You posted it here? OMG, why am I just finding this out?

I love you, you know that! You rock, chica!
Kashear the Merciful Reaper chapter 14 . 12/20/2007
This is the best story I have ever read! Keep up the good work! Oh and Midnight was excellent too and this sequel didn't fail to impress me either! I luved them both!
BlackWingedAngel1991 chapter 6 . 7/30/2007
Everytime I read the part where Matt gets the sunflower I'm like "NO DON'T FALL FOR IT!" Eventho I know whats going to happen. lol thats a sign that I really like it. No. 1 reason why people HATE watching movies with me. lol.
BlackWingedAngel1991 chapter 14 . 5/30/2007
OMG the sequel was awsome!
HeartbreakDX chapter 1 . 5/24/2007