Reviews for A Chance
TheTinyestOne chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I enjoyed this, I suck at review though
yay chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This is really nice and I'll move on to the third. I wish you'd turn it into a chap fic instead though.
Ally-Marty chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Lovely! Very nicely written. First-person is quite difficult for me, so I think your story just taught me a few things. Thank you! :D
Chorus girl 24601 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
This is such a lovely idea, snd much preferable to Joren dying
JoyAnna chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
I LOVED IT!You mam are an amazing it was amazing I just read them both this morning,and I loved it! Can't wait till the next one.
Jjinks chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Pockets is so adorable. This one was good too.
hawaiikel chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
did u have to write nething about gundam wing? i wonder if joren will ever get his memory back.. hm.. wel im still proud of cleon no matter wut u say. lol ooh joren! i cud just glomp you right here and now. lol
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Cats are so cute. Especially kittens. As always I love your stories. I don't know if I reveiwed already for this one, but one more reveiw can't hurt.
a cat called Twitch chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Hey that is a good part of the sequel. Also it shows that Kel doesn't hate him and she's getting on with him. Also Joren is so cute!
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Oh, yes, the sequel definately earns a 'Woohoo'. This was fantastic. Why in the world did I wait so long to read this?
Lila Mae chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
Awe! Pockets works her magic again huh? Loved it! * Lila Mae
Mystica chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Ooh. Fascinating. Have I said that already? Last time? Well, it is. I like Kel's point of view. And the first person is really really good. It actually sounds like she's talking, rather than the author dictating.

Zhai'helleva!

Mystica
umm chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Wahahahhahaa! I read this too! Why the heck a roonies didn't I review! I am out of control! That's the ONLY word for it! *giggles* Joren's Pocket's should meet my Nickel-A very poofy, fuzzy cat who acts like a kitten...But beware, Sulia! If you have long hair he will ATTACK! Kitten on the rampage! Cute! I love the story! -
Mystic Moon Empress chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
Hey

This is a great story! loved it...Good luck on the rest of ur stories!

Liz
pixie1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
I loooved this. Gods, I love Joren. :) And the way you've made him is so cute. I hope he begins to fit in. I'm off to read the next part. :)