Reviews for This Dream
emeraldrainn chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
Really good! Please keep going!
Tanner chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
I really think its good. More more MORE!
Smilegirl95 chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Please update love it so far
xoPoeticPrincessxo chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Please please please please UPDATE! so far, this seems like an okay story and I would love for you to continue to update and me to contune to read. :)
KandeePop chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Ooh la la. A crush already. I feel like something special and awesome is going to happen.
KandeePop chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
The Siberian husky has the same name as my sister who really owns this account! OMG That was unexpected .. O.o. Awesome story xD
Miss Abbie Marie chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Where's the update that you promised? :'(
VampLover89 chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
I am not sure what your story is about. Is it meant to be like the bad boys series. When i say bad boys i mean the short stories written by different authors about different situation when the bad bay get the good girl. PM me. If its what i think it is then I am going to see if I can make a category just for that then.
Isisisawesome chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
Hmmm well aside from all the grammar mistakes, it seems like a mediocre story. The characters are given a sort of depth I guess but your writing seems very vague and har to follow. on it?
Angel Words chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
how soon will part 3 come out, i hope it's soon,make it interesting and good, like your last 2 parts.

Katy chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Wholy crap! That's so amazing! You seriously have to update! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Betsy chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
this story is so good and i cat wait to read chapter 3
barbeegurl chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
You seriously need to update. It's getting good.
Lexipooh chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Wow this is so good i might read it again!
sana chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
i like the way you have started it and i too share the same passion of reading at writing like you. well, but i prefer reading romances to thrillers. i hope you write the next part soon. and is that guy a vampire or what?