Reviews for Scars
Daijusan Ferikkusu chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I felt chills run down my spine as I was reading this. Quite convincing follow-up, and yeah, you are right. Scars would've been left by the Digiworld on the kids, despite all they have learned.
Songbird of the End chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
And here is the basis for my interpretation of a ten year old boy whose world turned to hell.

Sorry if that seems a bit random, but I can't really think of a better thing to say. Other than I really, really liked it, of course.
mangagirl18 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
This was very well written! Very good story. I enjoyed reading it! Good job!
xoxo Juniebug chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Wow I really agree with you! I read all these couple fan fictions and DF fanfictions and most of them dont even touch on the digital world as if the digital world never existed for the chosen children. alright i sound kinda geeky, i know. it just makes me so angry which is why i never, ever forget what these kids have gone through when i write my fanfics. plus their digital world experiences are what make them interesting characters, not whether izumi is gonna go with takuya or with kouji.

anyway your writing is really good and stuff. it's well written and the whole jp - izumi - and so on - jp circle chain thing was a nice touch bc it emphasizes the connections betwen the chosen children. i couldnt have done it better myself!

for the record i interpreted this as a license to takumi.

('Because Takuya had his own pain, and maybe, just maybe they could find solace together.')

im not looking for an argument. im just sayin ]

overall 9/10 good job
The Digital Gate chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Wow. That was awesome. I can't find words to describe it. And it was all believable too.
CrestOfHealing chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Wow. This is so...unique! So true, though, too. You've got all the characters' voices down pat, and their scars are so believable! Nice job!

~CoH