Reviews for Just A Broken Hearted Fan
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
When I first saw "The Janus List" I kept thinking - uh huh, no way. I am glad that your feelings of Colby being the hero have been legitimized; as were mine. :D
Aldama chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I'm definantly crying with you. But for some reason, he's still among my favorite characters. * sighs * Though why, I have no clue. Stupid, stupid Colby.
RogueBard chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Crying with you. Yes indeed.
Queen of Cliffies chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
My heart's broken too. I just loved Colby. I watched the finale with my mom and when it was over she said, "I've never seen anyone cry over a damn t.v. show." I'm so mad Colby ended up a traitor... so mad. Good fic thing though, it explains how it made me feel too.
tagalonglovers chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
gosh I'm gonna cry with yout too. Cobly was my favorite character and now well... I hope in Season 4 they discuss what happened and maybe they'll will be a loophole or something.

Great story. I love it in the writer perspective its excellent that way!
lanthir1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Oh, I cry with you wholeheartedly. I am living in denial hoping for a better outcome. Colby was and still is my favorite character. I shall never look at my DVDs the same way again. Is it just me, or do the TV writers, not just the Numb3rs writers, suck this season by killing off favorite characters or by turning them bad? Gr... *growls at writers*

It can't be true. It can't be true. Colby is good. The agony! Would it not have been a kinder fate to kill him off? At least then, he could go out honorably.

I refer to SnowySleigh's 'How to Save a Life' for hope. That is how I shall think and continue my denial. Now I shall leave to cry and grieve. Not Colby! :( :(
anomaly16 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
i love colby :[:[ i still keep trying to think of ways that he'll get out of it, that its all a set up or something, cuz he CANT BE BAD! idk what ill do without him! he's amazing
To Write Love On My Arm chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I will love Colby with all my heart for the rest of my life. The writers of Numb3rs? Not so much.

He's still my baby.

Yes, my UNDERCOVER baby.

We're talking like CIA.

Loved the story though.
WuHaoNi chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I'm personally still in denial, but that's just me. I want the new season to come very very quickly.

Hopefully, Colby isn't really the bad guy. Maybe there's an elaborate conspiracy...or whatever.
Sarai chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I don't think he's a trader, let's say he's working for the CIA.
Lady Maria chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
My father and I were staring at the screen on Monday night (because we DVR the episode and then watch it when we have time), absolutely flabbergasted. He finally goes, "That was...unexpected."

"Unexpected? That wasn't unexpected, that completely blew me away and I haven't decided yet whether to cry or laugh or launch projectile missiles."

My best friend/pseudo-adopted sister hasn't seen the episode yet, and doesn't particularly want to. She forced me to tell her and then went, "Great, how could NUMB3RS OF ALL THINGS JUMP THE SHARK LIKE THAT? I mean, it's Colby, for gods' sakes."

Basically, this means that the three people in my family all agree with your feelings of betrayal. *sniffs* This is mean!

I still protest that we've got to be missing something. *snarls* How could they do that?
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
*Cries* Colby's inncoent...he has to be inncoent...right?...no...I love the story! Nice work!
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
man, i hear ya on this one :(

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US COLBY?

i mean, geeze - sure the dude always seemed as though he was holding back, keeping something from the others rather than opening up, but good lord... a traitor? he always seemed so loyal to the team, always seemed protective over who we thought were his friends, protective over charlie even! AH! :(

*sigh*

he was one of my favourite characters too... i'm gonna be praying right along with ya that next season, a deeper meaning behind his actions will be revealed - some sort of double-agent, undercover operation that required he not reveal it to his coworkers, even if doing so would prove his continuing loyalty to them and their country...
Page Purity chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I feel exactly the same way! I'm hoping that Colby is undercover or covering for someone. There's got to be more to the story than what was in the episode.
FraidyCat chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Aw...my little Munchkin, this is why fanfic was created. For the dissatisfied souls that never get enough in 48 minutes - and sometimes get too much. Television broke my heart a long time ago, and I still remember how: they killed Gary on "ThirtySomething", and it was like a flesh-and-blood friend of mine had died. That's when I understood that I was way too invested in someone else's fantasy world, and started having characters behave the way they should, in my mind. Back then, in the dark ages, we didn't have fanfic. You have no idea how lucky you are! This place is cheap therapy.