Reviews for One Night Stand ::YAOI::
Raevn Wings chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Haha! XD Nice~ x3 I so love the part at the end with Luxord and Marluxia! x3 That was the icing on the cake, for sure!

In all honesty, I wouldn't have liked it nearly as much without the betting bit at the beginning and the end... x3
Obsidian Thunder chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
WHOO! DEMYX TOPPED AXEL! FINALLY! you do not know how long i have been waiting for one of these to appear, it rocked! you rock! and Demyx in a wig rocks! love it.
CBDemyx chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Well that was kinky xD
Mystic author chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
OMG! So f*ing funny. You rule! Axel is such an ass. He deserved it. And go you. You wrote a lemon without my help! lol. Try more like this and you'll be a pro in no time! lol. Review my story. i'm gonna update soon. hopefully. My life is being screwed up and not letting me write. Ok well this is long enough. I'm done. Goodbye. I'll talk to you later.
xke chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Lol! I could never imagine Axel being the submissive one in any relationship but if it ever did happen, it would have to be the way you wrote it. kukuku.
beholdthegummybears chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
_.

it's so real cool! i really think demyx would make a HOT WOMAN after reading this! and the ending was really fun!

if this ever happens again, luxord or the others might just lose all their cash!