Reviews for Where the Heart Is
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
At once depressing and interesting. Your portrayal of characters was good, and your plot well performed.
Kitty-chan and Nya-chan chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
That was like a punch in the gut. But in a good way. Really interesting, and it might be my new head canon. Poor Ienzo, he suck by hem because he loved them, but when you love a Nobody...ow. He got torn apart by the heartless. What a way to go.
Rosepetal987 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
-Pancake-

I think you kept to the kanon quite well, a few things were off, but I liked the style and use of it, it went well

Also, I really enjoyed have you portrayed Ienzo as such a stubborn kid, and Lex is also in a very nice way. Vexen is his usual observant self, all together I really enjoyed it. 3
crackedradio chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
An interesting fanfic for an interesting, yet rarely written, pairing.

I liked the way Ienzo slowly, but surely, ended up accepting that Lexaeus is not Aeleus, and how Lexaeus is repeatedly making clear to Ienzo (and to some extent himself) how very much he is not Aeleus - and how Ienzo's final acceptance enables him to get rid of that last connection to his heart (for the lack of better term).

Sorry, if that didn't make much sense.
lily23 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
That was super awesome.
Fic Druggy chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
i love ienzo and zexion, cuz they is cool, or he is cool, i dunno if i would refer to them as seperate enities or not. I think so... ANYWAY! awesome story, i loved it, especially the very very end.
honorableshadow chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Guuh
itsAlana chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
That... that was amazing and sad and awesome and such a different take on one of the most under-written OTPs I have. And... and... did I mention sad? Or tragic? Tragic is a good word for it, in the entirely incredibly awesomely-done way.
darktenshi17 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
This was really deep. I've read a lot of fics that deal with Kingdom Hearts and Orginization XI. This has become one of my favourites because of how insightful it is as an interpretation into the mind of the Nobodies.
Athena chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I wish my brain was functioning enough for me to give a long review on how awesome this fic is. But as it is, the only thing that comes to mind is: "It hurts SO GOOD."

Loved every single moment of this story.