Reviews for On Pointless Accessories Added by Impulse
Lemon Parade chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
flip an egg and call me toast, are people really like that? gee wizz get a fridge magnet people to occupy yourselves if all you can come up with are reasons for things authors write! hahahaha, some people cannot grasp the concept of alternate universe can they? dear oh dear! anyway, this made me laugh! loved it, hahahaha! dear oh dear hahahah! some people need to really get over some of their problems, and me personally i happen to like the bike (have you been on one? oh damn do i love that feeling! its so much fun!), like the hair(long enough to run figures through), like the jacket (thats sexy, i like the sunglasses (all mysterious)what else was there? oh who cares, i love it all so next time some punk writes to you just stuff them in the bin, they arent worth your time!

keep up the great j/k stuff hehehehe you inspired me to write! yeah baby yeah! gotta love it all!
Nora Nox chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
haha! that was really funny! but, of course, I never thought that Joren was supposed to be a bad boy...but I read it anyway...FUNNY!
Mav chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
you go girl!
unperfectwolf chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
hai. Wow, it's been awhile since I've read any of your or Jae's stuff. well, Jae's TP stuff. I read Jae's stuff on LotR RPS, but yeah *evil smirk* Just thought I'd drop you a line saying I was re-reading your stuff.

kwen
KittyMonster chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
You should've had him take off his pants..
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
hehe. That's funny!
Keita chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
Hehehehe...
cytosine chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Out of all the fics I've ever read about Joren, your is hands down the best. He kicks *SS! If your story ICBW wasn't fanfiction, I would demand that you get it published. Anyway, I want a monster truck! Please continue with the series, and BTW, that essay was b*tchin!
alexia chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
ok not shure what th e point of this is but what the hell it dous sound like a report or a nature documentery oh wow look at the joren in its natural hapitat look at the way he blends in. sry any way uh yah...
Galadriel chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
no insulting The Black Knight. I like that thing. It rocks. so does that jacket. Anyway, that was funny. And I know that the two kisses in the first season are going to turn up *some*where. Ok, I'll leave now, bye
Lady chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Well then, you've just confirmed a hypothesis of mine. It's nice to know that I do catch on to things every once in a while. S'ok, we all like Joren as he is, but if you DID get rid of any of his "lovable" attributes... well... we'd see who'd be given that kiss of death. Mwahahahaha! Sorry, idle threat. I would never harm the author of my beloved fic. *kisses screen*. Happy writing! _
Sweet Thang aka Harrys Crush chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
SWEET!
Author 42487 chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
He burned the jacket? That jacket was *cool*! Good arguments. My L.A. teacher would be proud.
Madeline3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Hehe. Haha. Nice.

*mads*
Mahciavella of Kingsport chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
well, never really did think even your Joren was the type for that. Didn't think my bro was either, but then...oh well. "Nice earring, Steve!" "Shut the f*ck up, Michelle!" "And the same to you!" "what did I just say?" ::raises fist menacingly, and there is silence:: Anyway, lol...liked the last one, the kissing manual. And I have this deep feeling he DID give a d*mn. I'll bet he did! "I'll bet you did, Joren!" "Hi, Steve, I'm Joren..." "Oh, crap..." ::ties on Kung Fu belt:: "Erm, hi guys..." "Oh, you are going DOWN, b*tch!" "Sh*t!" "There's a reason why I wrote that f*cking manual!" "I don't care! I know Kung Fu, and I'm a black belt! And YOU DID GIVE A FU*CKING DA*MN!" "Run, Bi*tch, run!"