Reviews for Ode to the Avocado
ImTheNana chapter 11 . 1/28
Let me just say, wow! Great story! I always thought Rory put too much of others opinions in to her decisions. So happy to see them get through all the BS and get back together.
worth the read.. wish the story was longer
High Hopees chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
This made me cry
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Okay the story itself is amazing but I'm too busy snickering over the bit where obama didn't get the nomination to do anything else
julzbobbibroun chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
!
No words. Amazing.
t chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
This was just o so good! You had me crying a lot! But it all turned out perfect, beautiful.
Camilla chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
This is so totally my headcanon of how GG would have continued, even sixish years after I first read it :)
amywrites chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
Dammit, there you go again, making me fall in love with your writing, yet again. This one read very much like poetry though I doubt that was at all intentional. I felt the drama unfolded rather organically and believably. I can truly see this as Rory and Logan's journey had we been given a season 8. I love that we come full circle to the house with the backyard avocado tree had Rory said 'yes' to the first proposal. They may not have taken the straight path there, and sure the detours were heartbreaking, but they eventually got there. I love the reference to the wide, open road still being open but more narrow. Beautiful.

You writing style, and believe me I don't say this lightly, is one I wish to emulate. The emotions you captured with Richard's death, ugh, not sure if it was just me but I bawled; didn't realize I was even -that- attached to this character. I have NEVER cried reading fanfic before. That is powerful stuff. Your words are powerful.

The only nitpicky thing I can say is the different POVs was rather distracting. You jumped back and forth from first-person to third-person constantly and I was pulling my hair out wishing you'd just stick with third-person. I know this was intentional but I would remiss if I didn't at least mention it. So far you are 2 for 2 in my book, I think one more and I may just have to favorite you as a writer.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
best written fanfiction i have ever read hands down. that was beautiful
Hyacinth79 chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
I just love how everything ties in so well, especially the avocado tree and its leaves as the last words. This is fan fic literature. Thank you so much for writing it. I'll never get tired of reading it, whether at the once Illusive or the now fan fiction website. )
Hyacinth79 chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
Of course this was the best part of all. So poetic.
Hyacinth79 chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
Sometimes Rory isn't my most favorite character at all lol
Hyacinth79 chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
There's just no denying that chemistry...even in situations one might call taboo
Hyacinth79 chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
That tender moment when you know you love someone so completely. I love those moments in this story.
Hyacinth79 chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
I will never tire of reading this. )