Reviews for Ode to the Avocado
LBrooke chapter 11 . 7/7
really enjoyed this. loved reading their thought process. the emotion conveyed felt honest and real. great job
soulkissage chapter 11 . 5/4
I just found your story. It's beautiful. And real. Especially compared to the revival. Thanks for writing it so many years ago :)
dadateacher chapter 11 . 4/10
I adored this fic!
merderluvr chapter 11 . 3/15
Absolute perfection. Oh if only the series had as good an ending as this story. I loved all the insights that Rory got as she nurtured the Avocado seed as well as their relationship. They definitely had a lot of ups and downs along the way. It was very well written and absolutely was one of my favorites. I also loved in a previous how the office manager quickly realized that Rory was the One who had stolen Logans heart and could see it in her eyes. Thanks for writing and sharing this beautiful story.
Twister88 chapter 11 . 2/25
I love this! Lovely story!
heathermarshall chapter 11 . 1/27
very well written amazing story
Blueberry Smoothie chapter 11 . 1/6
I love this story so much! Thanks for writing it.
MargaritaS chapter 11 . 11/28/2016
this was perfect... i loved every word of it, and though i wish there could be more it really was a beautiful ending :)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/16/2016
My favorite story of Logan and Rory
TinkStar87 chapter 11 . 8/26/2016
YAY! Loved this and the ending was prefect! Thank you! Read ya Later ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2016
I might have teared up. Oh that was so good and simply realistic. Great story.
Hep chapter 11 . 6/7/2016
What a wonderful story! Love love! Especially with the revival coming! I can only hope it's as beautiful as this.
Vivss chapter 7 . 6/6/2016
I am rereading this story, and it is so amazing!
It is interesting to see that some things might actually happen in the revival. I can see this encounter happening after Richard's death.
And I love all the angst this story has.
pjpjb chapter 11 . 1/5/2016
This is incredibly amazing story for Rory and Logan!
Cried so much while reading it.
Your a very good writter...keep it up!
ImTheNana chapter 11 . 1/28/2015
Let me just say, wow! Great story! I always thought Rory put too much of others opinions in to her decisions. So happy to see them get through all the BS and get back together.