Reviews for Ode to the Avocado
MargaritaS chapter 11 . 11/28
this was perfect... i loved every word of it, and though i wish there could be more it really was a beautiful ending :)
My favorite story of Logan and Rory
TinkStar87 chapter 11 . 8/26
YAY! Loved this and the ending was prefect! Thank you! Read ya Later ;)
I might have teared up. Oh that was so good and simply realistic. Great story.
Hep chapter 11 . 6/7
What a wonderful story! Love love! Especially with the revival coming! I can only hope it's as beautiful as this.
Vivss chapter 7 . 6/6
I am rereading this story, and it is so amazing!
It is interesting to see that some things might actually happen in the revival. I can see this encounter happening after Richard's death.
And I love all the angst this story has.
pjpjb chapter 11 . 1/5
This is incredibly amazing story for Rory and Logan!
Cried so much while reading it.
Your a very good writter...keep it up!
ImTheNana chapter 11 . 1/28/2015
Let me just say, wow! Great story! I always thought Rory put too much of others opinions in to her decisions. So happy to see them get through all the BS and get back together.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
worth the read.. wish the story was longer
nights of wonder chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
This made me cry
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Okay the story itself is amazing but I'm too busy snickering over the bit where obama didn't get the nomination to do anything else
julzbobbibroun chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
!
No words. Amazing.
t chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
This was just o so good! You had me crying a lot! But it all turned out perfect, beautiful.
Camilla chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
This is so totally my headcanon of how GG would have continued, even sixish years after I first read it :)
amywrites chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
Dammit, there you go again, making me fall in love with your writing, yet again. This one read very much like poetry though I doubt that was at all intentional. I felt the drama unfolded rather organically and believably. I can truly see this as Rory and Logan's journey had we been given a season 8. I love that we come full circle to the house with the backyard avocado tree had Rory said 'yes' to the first proposal. They may not have taken the straight path there, and sure the detours were heartbreaking, but they eventually got there. I love the reference to the wide, open road still being open but more narrow. Beautiful.

You writing style, and believe me I don't say this lightly, is one I wish to emulate. The emotions you captured with Richard's death, ugh, not sure if it was just me but I bawled; didn't realize I was even -that- attached to this character. I have NEVER cried reading fanfic before. That is powerful stuff. Your words are powerful.

The only nitpicky thing I can say is the different POVs was rather distracting. You jumped back and forth from first-person to third-person constantly and I was pulling my hair out wishing you'd just stick with third-person. I know this was intentional but I would remiss if I didn't at least mention it. So far you are 2 for 2 in my book, I think one more and I may just have to favorite you as a writer.