Reviews for Ode to the Avocado
Lizzie1211 chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
My first reaction to Lorelei... spiteful! why doesn't she want Rory to be happy. Is it because then she'd be wrong and "lose" or she's jealous of what they have?

I loved the Rogan parts. Again you astound me with the vivid emotions you conjure up on the page. Please don't let what Lorelei said push them too far away from each other. Everyone should just let Rory decide for herself what is best for her and not try to "help" her decide by controlling the situation for her.

Can't wait for the next part of the journey.
ggfan01 chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
Oh, Lorelai just had to tell Logan...great chapter...loved the Rory/Logan interaction...can't wait to read more soon!
Tricia dSC chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
So didn't send me the story alert, but my insticts kicked in and told me to revisit my favorite post-proposal-nightmare story and lo and behold, an update! I really loved this chapter, not only because it kind of recapped the whole 'seeing one another again' from Logan's point of view, but because it resolved a lot of things [despite the fact that there's tons more to be fixed]. My favorite parts have to be: Logan worrying about Rory when she hadn't written anything in two weeks, Rory agreeing with Ms. Patty about Logan's "tight ass", Logan telling Mitchum that Rory was going to dinner with him, and Logan telling Rory that Richard would have wanted her to be happy [which I think is the most truthful thing]. I can't wait for another update, I hope that Rory is right about wanting to be with Logan more than being the next Christiane Amanpour, or else there's going to be more angst! My little heart can't take anymore angst! I'll be impatiently waiting for the next heart-wrenching update. God I love this story. ]
Butterfly Dreamer chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
Oh my God can I take the time here to just rhapsodise about how much I loved this chapter! With most fan fics I kind of skim read them but with this one I always sit and read every word. I loved it. I love how you can do romance without it being lame and smut that's somehow still classy. And emotions that are real. Your style of writing..prose? Well it's simple and truthful. I love it!
rainey chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
Reconciliation, thou art sweet.
heavenleigh88 chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
omg she always tries to run rorys life. great chapter i can't wait to find out what happens next.
Namama chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
wow. this story is amazing. your writing is on a completely different level than anything i've ever read on fanfiction. this has quickly become my favorite rogan of all time!
hiImaGilmoreGirl chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
*wipes tears from eyes*

well... i think i'm gonna be happy for the rest of the week, so thank you for that. :D
Addicted to TV chapter 7 . 7/11/2007
I love this story! I love that Logan is there and told Rory that he loves her! Will there be more, or is that their happy ending?
Joana chapter 7 . 7/5/2007
I'm crying right know. You know, those silent tears. This is truely the most beautiful story I've ever read. You capture Rory like noone else did before. It's them, it really is. Wow. And I think I just wanted to thank you for this story and for giving us such a perfekt kind of season 8.
mo chapter 7 . 7/4/2007
the ending was simply amazing! my heart is just beating so fast. one suggestion when he said "do you want me to stay" she should have said forever, i know cheesy but would have fit so well!
Curley-Q chapter 7 . 7/4/2007
WONDERFUL CHAPTER
Vivss chapter 7 . 7/4/2007
Hey good chapter! Ow I'm sad cuz Richard died, I have no idea what it'll be of Emily now. "You are everything your grandfather and mother hoped you would be" - wow this sentence says everything bout Rory, she's never lived her life only the way she wanted to, she has to be free of her mother's influence a bit. At least she's starting to realize this. And I hope Lorelai realizes that Rory and Logan really loved each other. Update soon! This story is amazing!
riotgirllina chapter 7 . 7/4/2007
aw

super sad, but so cute

love it

update soon!
gglver123 chapter 7 . 7/4/2007
i dont know if it's just me, or if anyone else is thinking this, but it seems as if you're trying to end the story. This chapter seemed very definate, like it was ending. GOod chapter though.
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »