Reviews for Ode to the Avocado

super sad, but so cute

love it

update soon!
gglver123 chapter 7 . 7/4/2007
i dont know if it's just me, or if anyone else is thinking this, but it seems as if you're trying to end the story. This chapter seemed very definate, like it was ending. GOod chapter though.
Aims11085 chapter 7 . 7/4/2007
So, I feel bad because I know I have been neglectful in reviewing, but I just couldn't not tell you how wonderful I think this story is, and how absolutely amazing this one chapter specifically was. You completely captured the characters and their emotions and had me getting choked up at certain points. I love coming across fics like this, no matter how few and far between, because they are so real and bittersweet and written wonderfully. The way you write description is impeccable and without having the characters say much in way of dialogue, they are still saying SO much with the few words they do say. Anyway, I wish I could get across better how amazing I think this chapter was, but I will be waiting for the next chapter - and more writing from you in the future! :)

-Amy
Mayfly chapter 7 . 7/4/2007
"Even with his back to her, she would know that blonde head of hair anywhere. Even with his back to her, she knew his stance, the way he shifted his feet, the way he gestured with his right hand as he talked, the way he kept his left hand in his pants pocket. She even knew the dark grey suit, had it dry cleaned for him once."

you really described his mannerisms there! i just can't get enough of this last scene. please update ASAP.
ggfan01 chapter 7 . 7/4/2007
Wow! I felt all the heartache Rory was going through and everything Logan, Emily, Lane and Lorelai were feeling...I can't wait to read more soon!
chocoholic4824 chapter 7 . 7/4/2007
Each chapter makes me teary. Emily's speech to rory was beautiful and heartbreaking as well. I loved that he came, but will he stay around after she is over the shock? Will the 'i love you' mean anything more than an old lover comforting her? Please update as soon as possible. I love this story.
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 7 . 7/3/2007
Between drying my eyes and holding myself together, this review took forever for me to compose. Not because I have nothing to say, more like I was...am still plague with too many emotions I am struck with which way to follow.

To say that I am floored by this chapter is an understatement. You had me spellbound at the first paragraph and shattered my normally astute composure at Logan's remark in the end. It's remarkable how you blend in everything together and even manage to include the avocado. I swear I am usually ignorant when it comes to that fruit but now everytime I visit my local produce market, I find myself looking adoringly at avocados wondering if I should grow one like what Rory did. [*laughs*]

I have learned from past chapter not to get my hopes up with Logan and Rory's union. I know there still a battery of commitment issues they need to get through before they finally reunite in body and soul. Hopefully, the path towards their happily ever after is uncomplicated and less heart-breaking. Then again, Where's the fun in that? :D

I, and the rest of your loyal readers, awaits eagerly the continuation of this captivating saga.

Cheers!
iamnotrecluse chapter 7 . 7/3/2007
aww...this chapter made me want to cry

so sad...but so totally awesome that logan came! D

anyways, great update and I look forward to the next
Kavi Leighanna chapter 7 . 7/3/2007
Wow.

Just... wow.

This does a lot of things. It makes my heart ache, it brings tears to my eyes, but most importantly it really truly shows the building of the relationship and the pain of being apart for as long as Logan and Rory had been. It's a beautiful story.

I can't wait for more.
belle1220 chapter 7 . 7/3/2007
This story is absolutely amazing. I have nothing but good things to say about it. You've managed to touch upon so many emotions in your seven chapters and this one definitely made me tear up a bit. Wonderful, wonderful job.
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 7 . 7/3/2007
that was soo sad, and really well written. great job! I love this fic!:D
Claycrazy08 chapter 7 . 7/3/2007
I loved this chapter you are very talented. The emotion seemed so real and wow it was just amazing. Keep writing you are on a roll!
LexieCoop chapter 7 . 7/3/2007
Oh...My...Goodness...I love it! it was really deep and well hought out! update soon
Logans chapter 7 . 7/3/2007
AW, he loves her! I really hope they work things out soon. This chapter was so sad, bittersweet, but really very beautiful.
Butterfly Dreamer chapter 7 . 7/3/2007