Reviews for Ode to the Avocado
hiImaGilmoreGirl chapter 4 . 6/3/2007
That just made my day... but the whole "blood" part was a bit, err, creepy. :D
Curley-Q chapter 4 . 6/3/2007
Wonderful job with this chapter
lexhuntzberger chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
I love I love I loved this chapter :) Amazing job!

-Lex
cherrycokeaddict chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
Excellent chapter...please, please don't have Rory or Logan leave in the morning before the other wakes up...I love this story and I really want Rory and Logan to work out their problems and get back together...Update soon!
gglver123 chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
wow...I'm really glad i gave this story a chance. Update Soon
Butterfly Dreamer chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
Wow, your writing is simple and beautiful. I don't know what it is, but I like it. And I like how it's Rory who's gone through all this angst, she's not this perfect princess that just had Logan falling at her feet the moment he saw her. Update soon.
DrunkenIraHayes chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
I like this story a lot, but I think if you do the whole they sleep together and one of them leaves suddenly thing I might have to kill you(JK X 10- do not take me seriously about that) Anyhoo awesome story, and keep up the good work.
Logans chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
this chapter gets a nice big AW.
ggfan01 chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
This was amazing! This would have been a great ending for the show! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Vivss chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
Hey great chapter! You write them really well. I liked their talk, both had their points. Wonder what's gonna happen to them now... BTW I think the text formatation is kinda messed here. Update really soon please!
krazygurl chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
This was a really great chapter. I just hope that it's their way of beginning the trek back to each other and not a way for Logan to say goodbye or to let Rory say goodbye. Anyways, I'm curious what's coming up, so please update soon.
Vivss chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
Hey great chapter! Ow I'm so excited with this fic! They've finally met again hehe! I wonder how Logan really is... I hope he's not a mess like Rory, he doesn't deserve to be. Does Laura know anything about Rory and Logan? Update soon please!
Vivss chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
Ow this fic seems so good hehe! I'm curious about Logan, I hope he's fine, happy actually hehe!
Maggie chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
You are seriously the best L/R writer on the internet. Having spent much of my brief summer break reading L/R stuff on BWR, you are far and away the most talented storyteller for this pairing. Please, please, please, please write more soon; this story is so incredible.

Also, the last paragraph for this chapter? Are you kidding me? Fantastic. Rory's emotion was palpable.
ggfan01 chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
I love how you are writing this story! I can't wait to read more!
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »