Reviews for Ode to the Avocado
Hyacinth79 chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Drama, drama, drama! Sometimes I feel like they should just get over themselves! Lol
Hyacinth79 chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
How that word Ace had so much power and meaning to this story ,only you can ever do. )
Hyacinth79 chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
That was the most powerful thing Ive read about fibers touching...I ican magine the static electricity running through them.
Hyacinth79 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Other than the Obama bit, it's a perfect chapter. )
Hyacinth79 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I've read this years ago on Illusive and it took me awhile to find it on here but I finally managed to get a hold if it. It remains and always will be, my number 1 fan fiction love...

I hope you come back and entertain us with your literary talent soon.
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
ode to the avocado fits well surprisingly.
it was one of the quirks logan used when he was describing the house in palo alto to rory and of course in a bigger scale to the life they would have together. it was a symbol of what could have been.

and to have the story based on this is genius. it was a different angle and it was refreshing how you did it. thank you for this remarkable story)
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
i don't know what is up with rory's mind it is more confusing than a puzzle. i've always thought that love is something worth fighting for but she always has this tendency to run away.
what's up with people leaving and saying things like wanting to find themselves/ soul-searching or wanting to figure out things for themselves. i mean, how could you get any done when you feel like crap and lonely and missing the other person? and asking them not to wait for you is a load of BS. i seriously doubt the person who said it means it 100%. it opens up doors for regrets and what ifs and makes you vulnerable for a lot of hurt if it backfires on you. it's like asking for trouble or a big rock to hit your head with.
asking not to wait feels like reverse psychology, you actually want them to wait, or why bother bringing it up. it's selfish to ask them to wait but i also think it's selfish to ask them not to wait because you're assuming things for them. not bothering to consider giving them the choice whether they want to or not. it's like pulling the trigger first before they can pull one on you. you just don't want to be blamed for putting their life on hold for you.
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
i think she disappointed lorelai twice. 1 the affair with dean and 2 the boat stealing, taking time off yale and staying at her grandparents combo.
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
i cried for richard's death. there must be something about being in love with someone for a long time and then losing them or wanting to find a love that could last long and stay true.
ringmybella chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
Wow. It's nice how that went full circle but it took lots of cajones to ask someone the same way for the second time bearing in mind that she rejected him the first time. I'm glad she said yes.
saranghae25 chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
Ty for this beautiful story. Literally couldnt stop when i started it. So well thought out and i really felt what all the characters were feeling at each moment. Tnx again :-)
HappyCup chapter 11 . 1/25/2012
This story has now become the real ending of Gilmore Girls. Thank you.
Dr34ming chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
There's something really beautiful about this story. I love the avocado plant, and its parallel with Rory. Rogan all the way!
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
That was brilliant.
Julie Sue chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
ohhhh what a GREAT story! this one is one of my faves! loves it! :))
254 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »