Reviews for Ode to the Avocado
NothingButTate chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Absolutely love this story; well done. Absolutely brilliant, I love your writing style.

The end was especially perfect.
Rose Bri6 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
LOVE IT. This is how I see Rory and Logan getting back together, and I choose this ending as the REAL Gilmore Girls ending. Very well done, I love rereading it and I don't get tired of it. Thank you :)
sarcasticromantic0494 chapter 11 . 7/28/2008
I have fallen in love with you and your avacodo plant.
Nora46 chapter 11 . 7/3/2008
one of my absolute favorites. you write so gracefully and so true.
RoryLoganFan chapter 11 . 6/13/2008
FANTASTIC!

I can't say anymore than that...
seemsobscene chapter 11 . 6/8/2008
very very very very very very very amazing! I LOVED IT! and i now i have to go write my term paper at 9:50. GREAT JOB!
Annaface chapter 11 . 5/24/2008
This, this is brilliant. You've really managed to capture the heart of Logan and Rory. This is, with out a doubt, the best fanfiction I've yet to read. So beautiful in it's simplicity.
genevra chapter 11 . 4/17/2008
So I found this late tonight wilst doing some wandering and all I can really say is... this is quite possibly the best fic I have read, ever. You are just an amazing writer and a force to be reckoned with. Beautiful.
optimistiCelia chapter 11 . 3/21/2008
Oh, my goodness! This is absolutely amazing. I have read literally thousands of fan fictions, and this makes my top three, easily. The characterizations are brilliant, and the writing, very descriptive - excellent word pictures. Not too wordy, not too laconic. The story line is perfect. The whole thing is very natural and realistic and beautiful. Also, the avocado plant is an ideal symbol which you incorporated flawlessly into the story. (e.g. The chapter names, having the plant narrate, how Rory and the plant were united in their hope, how she would always talk to it... the list goes on.) Plus, the musician in me greatly appreciates the prelude, interlude, and postlude. :) This is a stunningly beautiful peace that stays true to the heart of the show and is an amazing ending for what was cut short. Thank you a thousand times over.

celia
SuzieQ57 chapter 11 . 2/3/2008
This is a beautiful, beautiful story.

That's all I have to say, except *thank you* for writing it.
Segala chapter 11 . 1/14/2008
this is the best piece of gilmare girls writing i've ever read. you are just that good. keep up the great writing.
iamextraordinary chapter 11 . 10/14/2007
tears! wonderful... fantastic... marvelous... amazing... stupendous... awe-inspiring... heartwarming... throat thickening... my heart's rolled up into a tight tiny ball smaller than a pea in my chest...

wow.

Mikaela
TheWickedQuill chapter 11 . 10/13/2007
Sheesh! Crank up the angst, why dontcha!

Great story! And FINALLY! An ending worthy of my favourite couple! *hugs you*
blueyed18 chapter 11 . 9/26/2007
Oh my gosh, that was so freaking perfect. *lol* That's the best post finale fic I have ever read. It's so perfect for them I can't find the right words. My goodness, this was an AMAZING story. It had me crying the whole way through. I really wish I could've seen this play out on the screen; however, none of the GG writers could've done it this good. They'd have to hire you on. Again, amazing. I absolutely love it, really.
Julia chapter 11 . 9/15/2007
You are the most amazing and competant writer whose work I had the joy of reading on this site. Your talent is evident through your own style of writing. And it is obvious how loyal you are to the topic, in this case how true you stay to the show of Gilmore Girls. I would love to read your future work, because you need to continue to write. Whether it is for this site or eventually for the real world. But keep it coming for
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »