Reviews for Ode to the Avocado
oh wowowowwowo!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
ohhh sounds interesting!
The Future Mrs Pattinson chapter 11 . 1/29/2011
Great job! This story was amazing, and I have really enjoied reading it)
Sn chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
W
dracosnumber1girl chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
All I have to say is beautiful! You're an amazing writer (though I had to scroll up to the date published/updated when I saw Hillary had the democratic nomination :) ) Loved it!
DeeStruction chapter 11 . 5/10/2010
Wow, I- Wow!

I laughed and cried and giggled my way through this story. Yes, there were actual tears. lol

Great, great story.

I loved it.

Well done.

xoxo

Dee
ThoroughlyConsumed chapter 11 . 11/6/2009
Aw.

This was a really well-written story!

I loved it!
Ren3494 chapter 11 . 7/9/2009
That story! Ah! So good. It makes me smile. The ending is great, but so is the middle and the beginning. I like your writing style. :)
Bean2326 chapter 11 . 5/28/2009
I just finished reading your story, and I must say that I'm amazed at your writing abilities. They're inspiring. I loved your story. I'm a fan of Gilmore Girls, and it is sometimes hard to find very well written stories, such as this one. I think you did the whole happy ending thing justice. Rory and Logan weren't given closure in the Gilmore Girls series. They need that and I hope someday that there will be a movie, a spin off, or they'll pick up where they left off with the Gilmore Girls seasons because the way they left it wasn't OK, and I think that the way you created this story was perfect. You picked up where the series left off, gave them closure, let your reader really be able to relate to Rory and Logan, get into their lives, give us readers insight, and covered major points/ characteristics/feelings of the characters. Such as their living situation and the timing in each others lives. I absolutely loved it. You made the characters real. Relatable. But you still stayed true to Gilmore Girls and Rory and Logan's relationship and all of the other relationships.
dreamiedreamer chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
Wow! It's awesome, the perfect ending to the story of RL's love for each other. I don't think ASP can do any better. I particularly liked the way you give us not just Rory's but Logan's perspective, the use of the avocado tree and how the story comes full circle in Postlude. You also incorporate their past references through out the story so well. It continues seamlessly from where the show left off and stay true to the storyline. You bring the characters to live and let your reader empathize with them. You also touch on the myth of 'having it all'. Thank you for giving me the closure I am looking for, your version will be the official ending for me.
leau chapter 11 . 2/7/2009
hey !

your story is really awesome, you're a great writer ! it almost made me cry! I wish it ended like that.

Thank you for that good story !
my.silly.heart chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
I can't remember if I ever reviewed on this story before, so I thought (just to make sure) I'd do it now. After a year or so I reread the whole story (even though I've read certain passages over and over again from time to time) and it's still tugging at my heart strings and bringing tears to my eyes. If there was a Gilmore Girls movie to rectify this horrible ending, they should use your story as their script. I think it is incredibly hard to capture Rory beause she is a really difficult character but you succeed just perfectly. The whole story is realistic, so very true to the characters and self-contained. Furthermore I just love the change between the narrators perspectives, you use them so deliberately and they alsways serve a purpose. To be inside Rory's head, to get to know her so intimately on one side and to see Rory from the outside on the other side gives the reader the possibility, to really understand Rory and her actions. You sure know how to write!

Anyway, I think I just wanted you to tell that this is my favourite story in the whole fanfic-world. Thanks.

(Oh, and by the way: it would be so great to finally see where this skiing-vacation is leading too. Is there any update of Persuasion in the nearer future in sight?)
NothingButTate chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Absolutely love this story; well done. Absolutely brilliant, I love your writing style.

The end was especially perfect.
Rose Bri6 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
LOVE IT. This is how I see Rory and Logan getting back together, and I choose this ending as the REAL Gilmore Girls ending. Very well done, I love rereading it and I don't get tired of it. Thank you :)
sarcasticromantic0494 chapter 11 . 7/28/2008
I have fallen in love with you and your avacodo plant.
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »