Reviews for Fortitude
MasterOfAwesome1 chapter 51 . 6/19
This has been the BEST Zelda fix I have ever read in like 3 years. WOW I wish I found it sooner it honestly has been amazing and your writing is just MWA manufique! Honestly I'm lost for words. Amazing job and I'm gonna go read that sequel now
embyr-75 chapter 51 . 6/17
So I found this story the other day and binged all 51 chapters in two sittings, and I'm currently on chapter 30-something of my second read through.

Absolutely brilliant. Your dedication to the lore and your craft inspire me! And I'm also enjoying the sequel immensely. Thank you for sharing your story with us, and for taking such care to do it right.
FantasyFireFox chapter 51 . 6/5
...Dang...So epic...I'm at a loss...of words. is tre a sequel, anyone?
Ale-Russ chapter 1 . 5/13
great plot, grats on 1k favorites!
e la mucca salto sulla luna chapter 51 . 5/8
I just wanted you to know I've been a long time fan of this story, I come back and reread it one a year or so. It is always a several day endeavor that I thoroughly enjoy. :)
coheed cutie chapter 51 . 4/27
I just wanted to say that I absolutely adore this story! I first read it 6 years ago and if my memory serves me correctly it wasn't entirely finished but the epilogue was posted on my 15th birthday so it was a pretty great day. But anyway i decided to re-read Fortitude this week as an effort of procrastination on a paper for school and I did not regret one minute of it. Honestly this story is still just as good as i remember it being and still just as enthralling. I'm even more delighted to find there is now a sequel which so far i have sold my soul too
Atom-c14 chapter 28 . 4/21
the plot of your story is incredible. I would pay for it.
Scitoxiuq chapter 51 . 3/27
This was a great story!
greyking101 chapter 27 . 3/11
good story but try NOT to make characters behave retarded despite their previous realization that ITS A TRAP or ITS A BAD IDEA. Seriously the Triforce of Courage gives you courage whether you use it or not so link would NOT be afraid. And the same goes for wisdom. other than that not bad
Lischick chapter 51 . 2/7
All I can say is, "WOW! WOW! WOW!"
A very well-written story that always keeps its readers on edge as I had thoroughly enjoyed reading it from start to finish. The development of the characters as the story progressed was TOP NOTCH as I had shared and understood their thoughts and emotions.

A-MUST READ! I highly recommend to anyone! (2 thumbs up)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2016
This is an amazing story and so well written! I would love to read more from you, specifically a Link POV.
ChubLovesPigs chapter 51 . 11/27/2016
:D Fantastic Story! Keep it up!
LaPepper chapter 29 . 10/15/2016
Wonderful! I absolutely love this chapter. The conversation between Zelda and Link is so natural.

As for your comment on Tumblr on how you didn't know why you had Link speak for Zelda in the last version, I think I know why. When I first read it, I was struck by the parallel that existed in terms of Zelda and Link's "arenas." In the castle, in the political arena, Zelda is in command. She speaks for herself, and at times, for Link. Link is uncomfortable and feels out of place in the political and royal arena, so he holds back. Alternately, Zelda feels that way in the rebellion camp. She feels that others are judging her and viewing her negatively, much like Link feels at the castle. When Link is in the camp, HE is the one in command, able to speak for im himself and with authority. This is his arena, and in the previous draft, he felt comfortable to speak for Zelda knowing she felt like the outsider. That being said, I do love the edit! But when you said you had no idea why you had Link speak for her before, I wanted to let you know that from a reader's perspective it made perfect sense :)

Awesome as always, I look forward to the next edit! :)
jmadd chapter 50 . 10/14/2016
I urge people to stop giving this fanfic reviews/faves as a way to protest the author's very rude, immature behavior. They can't take criticism and will insult and name-call you in PMs if you leave a critical review (as I know from experience). They swiftly delete negative anonymous comments and will claim that your review (which is, by definition, one person's opinion of another's work) "fails" because it's too "opinionated." Yes, seriously.

I didn't like this story since it's only vaguely a Zelda fanfic. The author is trying to make the Zelda series more like a generic medieval times story, complete with corny, antiquated dialog. Thus, I had a difficulty imagining that this is actually what might have happened after the events of the game.
jmadd chapter 51 . 10/14/2016

I didn't like this story since it's only vaguely a Zelda fanfic. The author is trying to take the Zelda series and make it more like a generic medieval times story, complete with corny, antiquated dialog. Thus, I had a difficulty imagining that this is actually what might have happened after the events of the game.
1,926 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »