Reviews for Fortitude
I have read and reread this story over and over. One of my absolute favorites in the world. Thank you for sharing this with us! It's amazing.
HeroofTime73 chapter 51 . 6/18
Okay, listen to me. If you just fixed the few mistakes and typos in this story, I'm pretty sure that you would be able to publish this into a book. No, I'm certain you would! Best fix ever! Sorry if this is too late, but I have been planning to post this review at the end of the story for a long time. Great job!
HeartZelda chapter 23 . 5/26
OMG the feels in this chapter!
HeartZelda chapter 19 . 5/22
I'm getting tired of Ashton's attitude.
HeartZelda chapter 15 . 5/21
Link's been through a lot :(
Goddess Artemiss chapter 14 . 5/21
I cried so much with these chapters. First with the alleged death of Link, then, with the loss of Zelda's baby , now I understand those dizziness that had since healed the sick soldiers ... but in the end all, I felt happy, because Link is alive.

I love you story! :D
HeartZelda chapter 11 . 5/20
I don't know what to say. He cant' be dead, can he?
HeartZelda chapter 8 . 5/20
My heart hurts so much for Link
HeartZelda chapter 6 . 5/19
I adore this so far even though it makes me cry.
Goddess Artemiss chapter 6 . 5/16
I have read up to this chapter. Your story really caught me completely . The love scenes that you describe between them , either inside or outside the bedroom , are simply wonderful .

I hate Ashton attitude and I think that will make too much damage to Link, especially now that there's someone else who claimed.

I keep reading these days. Best regards
UndeadOctopus chapter 34 . 5/10
Not sure if you meant to put it in or not, but I noticed the "it's a secret to everybody" reference. I'm loving the story so far and haven't been able to put it down!
ATC007 chapter 1 . 5/10
Very nice fanfic! I thought it started off a bit slow, and as such, it took me awhile to get into it, but once things got going, I couldn't put it down. I'd love to see more from you :)

9/10
Goddess Artemiss chapter 1 . 5/6
Hello, first of all, I apologize for my management in English, my native language is Spanish.

I have long to hear about your story, in DA and fanfiction. Now, I've only read the first chapter and I've been completely amazed. I think like you thar the plot now give OOT is very sad, it's change yours is different, I love it.

I am also a writer, currently I'm writing a fanfic where Link is also a prince and married to Zelda, but in my plot, they are in commitment because the union has had since time immemorial, is in Spanish, but in the future I think translate this in english.

Congratulations, I only read the first chapter and I loved, I keep reading slowly, because I want to know who else will happen, especially those nightmares of the queen. 1853 reviews?, that's too unbelievable, fanfic in Spanish in the most you get is 400, I have 309 XD.

As a chapter to impact me, I'll be leaving reviews. Best regards .
kerapal bubbles chapter 1 . 5/4
After reading this entire story all the way through, I have finally found time to leave a review! This story is AMAZING. One of the best things about it is Link and Zelda's relationship. I love the arguments they have, because they feel like real arguments couples can have. And the kind of love they have for each other, and the fact that they can be persuasive enough to change the other person's mind, or settle for a compromise, is great! A lot of times, you see one part of the relationship always gets their way, and in here, Link and Zelda will debate until they reach a suitable conclusion. I love their relationship. They really feel like legit spouses. They just work so well together. I felt heartbroken for them when they were separated, and I nearly cried when they reunited.
Also, there is so much depth to each character. I loved/hated Ashton as a character. He made for a very good villain; you absolutely despise him because he's like the worst kind of scum imaginable, and you also love him because he's written so well! I was very impressed with his character. Vasilis, too. I was actually really glad at the end that you didn't give Zelda or Link a change of heart. He is the worst, and their anger with him is justified. I wouldn't have forgiven him, either.
Overall, I absolutely loved this story. It is incredibly well-written, and I definitely wanted to do it justice by giving an insanely long review, before I add it to my favorites! :)
nickdaman6 chapter 51 . 4/12
1. I was expecting, back when Link and Zelda finally defeated Ganondorf, for Link to still be possessed or the baby to die! OR EVEN ZELDA TO DIE! Every chapter, dammit, was filled with the thought of happiness, and then it was taken away (quite creatively, I might add). It hurt me every time and it came to point where I'm thinking, "Oh, don't be happy. It will never last! DON'T BE HAPPY! PLEASE!" Being able to put your characters through hell and back makes the happiness they achieve all the more rewarding to the readers who stuck through till the end, a practice that I love in stories I write, but mostly in stories others write. And you did it perfectly, my friend. P-E-R-F-E-C-T-L-Y! But that pain to Link and Zelda ended when Ashton was captured and Nassir was defeated. Which leads me to point 2...

2. The way you handled both Ashton and Vasilis' punishments were exquisite, to say the least. I was calling for Ashton's head and Vasilis's blood, but you assuaged those guilty pleasures in me, as any writer should do, and gave Vasilis a punishment fit for him and redeeming qualities, worthy of his character surprisingly. And you gave Ashton a defeat he would never ever be rid of. Worse than death, I think. So again, brilliant on that part! Now, to the final point...

3. Your writing has helped me in ways I can't imagine. It has given me ways to rewrite my battle scenes or reword those tricky dialogue interactions between lovers and enemies. I find myself sometimes while writing, pondering, "Hm... How would Ingie write this?" As well, the way you wrote this was brilliant. From a first POV, and through Zelda's nonetheless?! (I've only ever seen a LoZ fanfics POV through third person, Link's or Malon's POV, so again, good job) You gave me the fanfic that I never knew I wanted, and I'm sure I speak for several other fans when I say this. So, hats off to you there! Brilliant! (Save for the fact I wanted to hear what happened to Malon. Big MaLink fan, so was hoping she might get her knight in shining armor or something :( was really hoping it'd be Aiden, but he died, so... Also, on note of Malon, I'm glad you at least gave that small entertaining bit to the reader about Malon loving Link in this. Really good touch for us MaLink fans. So thanks!)

Honestly, you wrote this very well. I look forward to what else you have to write, and I will gladly favorite and follow you as an author. Your writing is amazing and I can't wait to see your other projects. Thank you for this "tour de force!" as they say, it was quite thrilling!

Peace,