Reviews for Fortitude
Shelly1616 chapter 1 . 2/20
I just want to say this is an incredible story. I read this years ago and reread it and I have to say I think I loved it even more second time around. Your writing is beautiful. So descriptive and captivating. The characters seem like real people. This is a beautiful continuation of Zelda and Links story. Thank you!
jwill21 chapter 51 . 10/10/2021
I just finished rereading this fic again. It was amazing! In my mind this is the true ending to Ocarina of Time. I dont care what Hyrule Historia says.
Guest chapter 51 . 1/12/2021
Amazing tale of epic proportions. The writing was wonderful, the story was wrapped up elegantly, and did not disappoint in the final conflict. I very much enjoyed binging this over the past few days and wanted to say thank you for keeping me sane as we enter 2021
Philosopher Confuseous chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
kk lllmlll l LLL mm mm l l. l lllmlll ll. ll m lnp
OrionB15 chapter 51 . 8/20/2020
This was my first Zelda fanfic read after YEARS of being on this site and it was excellent. Fantastic cameos and references to the original Ocarina of Time story, and a heart warming romance between Zelda and Link. I applaud you.
GrumpyShaman chapter 51 . 11/4/2019
even today, I found this fic and enjoyed through and through. I haven't read the original but those last few unedited chapters I know I'd enjoyed regardless. I want to see the ending edited. I have only one complain. gods? shouldn't it be goddesses? in Ashton I understand but hylians saying gods I was like: what?
I'll eagerly await for the final edit!
Shadowsnake chapter 51 . 10/28/2019
*clap* *clap* *clap*
Very good, indeed. Might just be one of the best stories i have ever read.
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 51 . 10/28/2019
Beautiful story. Wow. I dont know what im going to do now without having to look forward to this one.
CHCIKANE chapter 51 . 8/3/2019
I LOV DIS CHAPTER WITH MY CAREER
KaylaMicael chapter 35 . 7/27/2019
I have to say, when Vasilis thinks "I will have no part in this", I think he damn well should have a part in it considering this is all his fault in the first place. There's something about this chapter that's confusing me though... Link was dead set against revealing himself, and Zelda understood why he didn't tell anyone about the scar. Now the opposite is happening in this chapter, and it seems rather out of place to me. Not that it's not still good, because it is, I'm just having trouble understanding why he changed his mind so quickly.
PUL5E chapter 51 . 7/11/2019
I was right
WraithSnakeZenith chapter 51 . 6/6/2019
I love your story! It's a great noncanon story. Yes it doesn't go along with the Histroia, I know, but you did a wonderful job at writing and creating a beautiful story that would have followed a whole different path! And I like how you executed the characters' personalities and characteristics into the fray! Keep at it!

WS. Z.
PUL5E chapter 5 . 5/27/2019
5 chapters in and im already emotionally invested in a fic over ten years old lol. this is gonna be the death of me, I can tell
SierraGust chapter 48 . 5/24/2019
This is almost like what happened in the twenty-fifth chapter of The Persistence of Loss. Nice job.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/27/2019
So glad you're still working through this Ingie. Though it stinks we don't get normal notifications on updates...so instead we have to stalk you and check every so often. I like the rework thus far as it seems a tad more focused (I was surprised the long planning meeting was omitted, but you're right, it wasn't needed). I can see the few split story threads working back together. As I love reading the last couple chapters again and again, I can see there really isn't too much for you to rectify back there. Hopefully it doesn't cause you too much consternation. Looking forward to any twists you throw at us dedicated readers in the meantime.
1,968 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »