Reviews for Fortitude
DarknessFathom chapter 51 . 7/20
Glad I got to read this. I wasn't too sure I liked this at first with Zelda being the weak damsel but if that's how you want to write her then who am I to tell you no? I liked it in the end.
My final review chapter 51 . 7/11
Well I finally read it all. 4 reviews may be a lot but, I thought this story needed it . It was an awesome story but VERY long. Few things:
I liked:
1)Links Character development. It was a nice touch and very well done, through Zelda's Perspective
2)The overall story plot was well thought out and enjoyable
3) The Happy Ending. I am always a sucker for those , especially when they tie together all the loose strings like yours did.
There was a few things I disliked also. I thought I would mention
1) Zelda (If you read my previous reviews you knew this was coming) is a bitch. She is sappy, annoying , hypocritical and is blissfully unwise.(Which should be the opposite)
2) Some parts of the story are odd to grasp. As it jumps between characters and is hard to keep up with where every one is. (Mostly the chapter with Links battle with Ganon and his little minion fellow)
3) There are some minor plot holes. Not major things but things that bugged me.(I am sure I am the only one who noticed these. More or less not picking here)
Me again on chapter 45ish. Don't like Zelda. She lies and is very hypocritical. The whole I can't kill Ashton because that would make me as bad as him is BS. She can lead a war attack (which will kill many but can't kill one guy? ) Hypocritcal. And she is a jerk to Link.
Same guy chapter 28 . 7/8
Now, I am at Chapter 28... I find Zelda a little bit more of a push over than I hoped and for having the Triforce of Wisdom she does some awfully stupid things and doesn't take advantage of her peoples hate for him. I wish we knew more of Links side of this , but from what I get he seems a bit more understanding than I would be. His character seems to be more wise than Zelda which just seems wrong.
Im only at chapter 2 but my opinion now is That Zelda needs to use her power. Tell the asshole counsil how this is going to go down. She is the Queen for Gods sake. Why is she letting a counsil buly her?
KaylaMicael chapter 20 . 7/4
Oh, this is so great! I love the updates and how much more naturally they flow. It's so frustrating to see everyone blaming Zelda, hope we'll get to see that cleared up. I do wonder, how will having the staff do any good? Ashton's already payed the Alliance off, so wouldn't they just believe whatever he claimed anyway?
I have read and reread this story over and over. One of my absolute favorites in the world. Thank you for sharing this with us! It's amazing.
HeroofTime73 chapter 51 . 6/18
Okay, listen to me. If you just fixed the few mistakes and typos in this story, I'm pretty sure that you would be able to publish this into a book. No, I'm certain you would! Best fix ever! Sorry if this is too late, but I have been planning to post this review at the end of the story for a long time. Great job!
HeartZelda chapter 23 . 5/26
OMG the feels in this chapter!
HeartZelda chapter 19 . 5/22
I'm getting tired of Ashton's attitude.
HeartZelda chapter 15 . 5/21
Link's been through a lot :(
Goddess Artemiss chapter 14 . 5/21
I cried so much with these chapters. First with the alleged death of Link, then, with the loss of Zelda's baby , now I understand those dizziness that had since healed the sick soldiers ... but in the end all, I felt happy, because Link is alive.

I love you story! :D
HeartZelda chapter 11 . 5/20
I don't know what to say. He cant' be dead, can he?
HeartZelda chapter 8 . 5/20
My heart hurts so much for Link
HeartZelda chapter 6 . 5/19
I adore this so far even though it makes me cry.
1,872 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »