Reviews for Fortitude
Guest chapter 51 . 4/22/2018
THIS IS LIKE ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE EVER READ!
Guest chapter 51 . 4/22/2018
Very Nice
cage216 chapter 51 . 4/16/2018
I really enjoyed your story, I would really enjoy it if you thought about making a sequel with Shayne as the main character, either way, I really enjoyed your work (however old this may be) and I hope you stick with it.
Krusher chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
So did Majora's Mask happen before this fic or is it ignored?
Guest chapter 51 . 3/28/2018
Amazing story, I really enjoyed it. Very well written, you made my day :) But what I don't understand, didn't Zelda's mother die at her daughter's birth? If so, how was she able to sing a lullaby to her?
Guest chapter 33 . 2/26/2018
Looking forward to the edit of this chapter! It's been like a whole new story. Although I've read this fanfiction before and know what's going to happen, I can connect with the characters all over again and so much better now after the edit. :) I appreciate how there's less anger or long amounts of bitterness between Link and Zelda. That IS realistic, but the sorrow and hurt is also relatable. I like the moments of relief and happiness :) emotional rollercoaster. I'm also reading the sequel by the way, thanks for writing!
Just-AWESOME-old-me chapter 8 . 2/18/2018
I know this is years old, but I gotta voice my predictions before I read on.

Zelda felt very nauseous around the dead body, which is too be expected . . . but you know, pregnant women have a sensitivity to some smells . . . .

:D

Okay sorry sorry sorry, I’ll continue reading. Though why hasn’t Zelda tried connecting with Link again? It’s not like he’s been unconscious this entire time, you know? I know I would’ve tried!

Okay I’m done now. Here’s to hoping it’s a girl!

~Me
Guest chapter 51 . 1/29/2018
I read your entire fic in one day and upon coming to the final chapter I feel genuinely honestly shocked and horrified that Link’s full name is Lincoln. How could you do this.

Otherwise really good though. Loved it.
Kyotorin chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Ingie's Fortitude was one of the very first fics I read, back when it was first being published on DA. Rereading it several years later and I'm still as fond of it as I was back then. Your storytelling and characterizations are wonderful!
Ultimate blazer chapter 51 . 12/14/2017
This fic deserves more reviews, follows and favorites because it is amazing!
LinkShade666 chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Pretty great story! I think the portrayal of Link and Zelda in this fiction is awesome. Mysterious start at the first. Fully Legend of Zelda style intro.
Guest chapter 51 . 8/3/2017
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH FROM START TO FINISH! The moment I started reading it, the writing drew me in and I was already settling in for a long read. This was such a treat after a long summer! Thanks for your wonderful work, time (seven years!) and patience. It was worth it!
MasterOfAwesome1 chapter 51 . 6/19/2017
This has been the BEST Zelda fix I have ever read in like 3 years. WOW I wish I found it sooner it honestly has been amazing and your writing is just MWA manufique! Honestly I'm lost for words. Amazing job and I'm gonna go read that sequel now
embyr-75 chapter 51 . 6/17/2017
So I found this story the other day and binged all 51 chapters in two sittings, and I'm currently on chapter 30-something of my second read through.

Absolutely brilliant. Your dedication to the lore and your craft inspire me! And I'm also enjoying the sequel immensely. Thank you for sharing your story with us, and for taking such care to do it right.
FantasyFireFox chapter 51 . 6/5/2017
...Dang...So epic...I'm at a loss...of words. is tre a sequel, anyone?
1,968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »