Reviews for Mission Improbable
bookcoda chapter 18 . 4/18
she threw her head back and cackled: Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Guest chapter 41 . 10/1/2012
Great story, though I would have hoped for Cindy to come to accept Amelia with the passage of time, afterall Amelia didn't ask to be born. I mean Cindy having split off from from her mom both physically and emotionally and her father falling into depression and drinking having almost forgotten about Cindy, Sasha still trying to win over Amelia to Cindy's dismay, and Cindy living with the knowledge that she'll never get the motherly love or proper parental childhood any kid deserves is more than enough tragedy for this story.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/1/2012
Cindy gone for days? Dids she decide to move out of the Neutron house and take her things or is she just staying out for a few days? And what ever happened to future Cindy, they never encountered her while in the future or at least I don't think they did?
Guest chapter 25 . 9/30/2012
Clearly Sasha doesn't mean the I love you part, she's just trying to win Cindy over with the mother charm so she can win the custody war against the Neutrons.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/28/2012
Nice to see Cindy having an outing with the Neutrons.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
Poor Cindy, I'm sure Judy wouldn't mind letting her stay over until they figure out what to do about all this.
NeverEndingFairyTales chapter 28 . 7/3/2011
Very good
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 41 . 5/7/2011
Very good ending. Too sad Cindy hates Amelia now, but at least she can handle her issues a lot better than Sasha.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 39 . 11/29/2010
As always, very good update.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 37 . 11/10/2010
Again, pretty good one. Great job with all the characters.

Nikko1jfan chapter 36 . 11/7/2010
Nice chapter so far. keep going I want to read what happens next. P.S can you tell me how I can post a new chapter on my story. I'm new in the system and so far, the system is laughing at me. SOS
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 36 . 10/27/2010
Great job with Amelia; she knows her priorities.

And good look at the alternate Jimmy's background.

Kali101 chapter 35 . 10/24/2010
AWESOME chapter! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this story to death! U should DEFINITELY NOT give up on this story! Every story needs en ending and I'm sticking till the very end, so PLEASE find inspiration and keep going! U r soo talented! Can't wait 4 the next chapter! Please update soon or actually update! Lol...D

-Kaleigh!
DiceRox09 chapter 35 . 10/22/2010
This is.. SUCH a good story!

I'm so caught up in trying to figure it all out, that I didnt want to stop reading lol.

Update again really soon!

I'm very interested in Eddie's outcome, and Amelias.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 35 . 10/19/2010