Reviews for Five Things That Never Happend To Adam Faulkner
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
that sucked make it longer
NinaKramer chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
That was great, really well written! Too bad you never finished it. But it would be fine as a oneshot as well, why don't you just change the title and leave it at that?
pepzone chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
OH, PLEASE UPDATE...:(

I WANNA READ MORE~! PLEASE~
nicoleb chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
AW! That was so beautiful and sad! Especially after Lawrence had failed to climb up the ladder, he had started to come back... He wanted to die in Adam's arms. Oh, Adam... You poor little thing. I really hope you continue writing this. Poor little Adam needs some joy. Maybe he'll find someone else? I don't know. AW! Please continue!
SALJStella chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
I love Adam, too. Cute as hell, isn't he?

You write amazing angst! You feel every trace of Adam's pain in the words, and it makes me want to cry... And it's so adorable how concernd he is about Lawrence. I don't know if you're still writing on this, but I really want you to!

Take care!
wickedpirate666 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
That was an amazing, totally wicked awesome story. Magnificent job!
DeadMametchivonChernabog chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
It is so good to see that I am not the only one that found the bathroom scene in the end of Saw 2 incredibly disturbing but when we watched it at home, I was the only one who had to vomit. Adam and Lawrence were the only people I felt sorry for when they died. I think Lawrence died to, but here i'll leave my imaginative door between the living and dead a few inches open. I hope to see Larry again.

I loved this story. You can really put yourself into what it must be like being trapped down there.O_o

just keep rockin'!
you.suck.pen15 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This is way rad. Please update soon, I will love you forever. :D
Einna Aroura Du'an chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I like this. Short, sweet, sad and in character. I love the fact that Lawrence tried to crawl back, to comfort Adam and stay with him until he died, to tell him he tried to save them, that there was a ladder and he couldn't climb it. I like this little story.
Benjaminrk chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Wow… that actually pretty good. Almost like a poem. You should defiantly try to write more chapters (maybe in someone else’s head), because what you wrote here was far better than most crap stories you can find here. It wasn’t too short or too long. I would like to see more from you in a near future.
Sawfreak21 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007