Reviews for A Whole New World
ObliviousFanatic chapter 7 . 1/26
Please update soon!
bassoongirl14 chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
I love this story so far!
huskielover94 chapter 7 . 11/26/2015
great story... you should continue it
Gok105 chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
What an emotional start! Really nice work.
shookenuppepsi chapter 7 . 8/11/2015
This is such an interesting premise for a story. I think you could easily mark this story down as Humor because the banter between the "brothers" is great. I thought the viewing crystal style of house buying is a wonderful detail that helps build the Wizarding world even more.
breathe-the-ocean-calls chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
This is lovely! Can't wait to read more.
Rheya Ramsey chapter 7 . 7/22/2015
Why are all the really good stories abandoned, unfinished?
ShadowVD chapter 7 . 6/15/2015
LOVE IT! sad that you decided to abandoned it though...
good,good story :)
ImUpToNoGood chapter 7 . 6/3/2015
Oh, ow! What a place to end it! Good story! Hope your muse gets going on this one sometime!

I know it says abandoned, but a body can hope!

Thanks for writing!
loleo chapter 7 . 5/18/2015
MOOOOORE! Please, pretty please, write more updates. I would very much like to read many, many more chapters. Please, sit down at your computer and write till your fingers are down to your your last little bone. *uagh... no, not such a good picture* No, new... write till your fingers are dancing over the letters and produce words so fast, that we can read in not so far in the future the next chapter/s...
godess bubbles chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
I love it!Will Evan find anything to occupy his time with,like job wise. Update soon please!
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
Updates make me happy. (Hint, Hint)

Love this! :-D
Fyreheart chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
I knew the story was abandoned when I started it, so thought it was something in which the author was disappointed; a first effort gone wrong. To my surprise and delight, this is an enchanting story!

The various hints about how they were manipulated or deceived by Dumbledore, Ron and Hermione makes me want more details, but doesn't actually have to be enlarged upon to make the story.

I'm pleased they re-met the Weasley twins and that they appear to be the type that could become good friends. I'm surprised Neville hasn't sought out the Luna of this world, if only to get a glance at her. I couldn't help but hope they would find a way to rescue Dobby.

I like the outcome of the blood ritual, both in physical appearances and in the magic gifts they received from each other. Neville pursuing healing and wanting to work in parselmagic is quite interesting. Harry's investigation into old magic, especially melded with song and dance was another intriguing idea.

As a result, I find myself disappointed that the story was abandoned, but have only myself to blame as I knew it before I started to read.
intrigued chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
I have a real account but am to lazy to log in right now FYI plus you can only review a chapter once when your logged in. I really like this story and the boys being brothers. I'm interested in the obscure magic thing Harry has going on and I hope to see more of the twins. Is Harry going to set up as a researcher or something? It would be cool and different although I don't really see it going that way. I think it would be cool if Luna just showed up on their door one day knowing everything and asked to move in for whatever reason. Hope to see an update sometime soon.
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
Hermed was also the god of doctors! There was no mixing-up!