Reviews for Tales of A Black Cat
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Heheh, nice. :) It's a shame no one believes poor Sven. XD Congrats on making 3rd place in a writing contest. I can see why it's 3rd place, you did an excellent job. Thank you for deciding to post it. You don't see very many Train/Sven fics of this nature. It's unique, the characters are their selves, and the description is just the right amount. Well done. :D

ferret nin
DarkKitsune18 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
that was good! Write more that you should!
King Jimmy Bob chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
You captured Sven and Train so well, it was Amazing!I really liked the way you described train! please keep up the good work and continue writing Black Cat fanfiction!
mahoakitti chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
X3 Allo. Since you reviewed for my story, I shall return the favor. I can see why you won that contest! You told the story well, and it was cute how in the end they didn't believe him. XD
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
They actually look pretty cool, especially Train. The only thing I didn't get was, few people actually knew the Black Cat was alive after he betrayed Chronos, wasn't the 'story' released that Chornos killed him for it? Or is it different in the anime?
Requiem17 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
wow u made sven and train look REALLY cool. and i loved how u switched/wrote the story of sven meeting the black cat into a present-time type thing. best line was 'it started like this, with a bang' GREAT line.