Reviews for The Heir of Magic
adafrog chapter 1 . 10h
Very good, thanks.
SpockST chapter 1 . 9/22
All I can say is ... fascinating!

I don't know where you came up with the ideas in this, but some of them parallel some of the ideas I have been experimenting with in a story I'm writing.

I am enjoying your stories immensely so far and hope all the rest are as entertaining and though provoking.

I wish you the best of luck in your future efforts.
BillBrink chapter 1 . 9/18
Very interesting and entertaining. Thank you for sharing it.
fujin of shadows chapter 1 . 9/2
Personal, I love the way you wrote this but I dislike the concept.

Personally, I don't believe in equality or stupor or human kindness for that matter.

Human beings are selfish creatures at their very core.
Gregoron chapter 1 . 8/13
Nice god!harry fic

I only have one question... Why don't you like chapters? :D
I get that this is something you can follow a lot better if you read it as one but that is true for most if not all storys.

Thank you for this great story.
Gregor
Locket1 chapter 1 . 7/16
an interesting twist on thr utopia theme. l enjoy your style of writing very much.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 7/6
This was an AWSOME Story!
zezily chapter 1 . 6/9
It was a nice read, not the best but it was up there. And you enden op making a utopia, good work and it kinda seemed plausible
Valleria chapter 1 . 6/7
This story is simply amazing and I pay you the greatest respect for writing it. Thank you very much :D
Corwyn chapter 1 . 5/29
Wow! Despite this being Super Harry, you have managed to give him problems to solve commensurate with his new improved powers, and therefore created an excellent story out of it. Thank you very much for sharing this with us.
pikachucat chapter 1 . 5/29
awesome
TheRandyOne chapter 1 . 4/27
Bizarre. But I thoroughly enjoyed it.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 4/2
Well you threw a wrench in ther at the end amusingly enough, with him and Neirth having a sorta companionship thing going. Truly amusing honestly. Going to go on a for a bit it. I really enjoyed the rapid descent into madness. To becoming an unfeeling machine that made voldemort look sane, and then blooming into an almost perfect being. I say almost because his mortal soul is merely encased in magic now. So to that end he's still human. Kinda hahah! But again this was really an interesting story. I liked all the concepts bandied about here as well as the methods of completing his objectives in mostly bloodless manners. Swift, Clean, Concise. Truly the hallmarks of a powerful being. And then the Valley of Peace? Why that was a work of art. Amusing to the extreme and a fun section to read. The adoption of numerous kids was rather fun too. And then the ending talking of revealing the magical world to the not so magic world. That right there was a moment in growth i'd say.

Bottom line i'd give this lovely little story a 4.5/5. Excellent overall, good grammar, plot moved quickly and concisely, plus it kept to the theme it set for itself. The only thing missing is possibly to see a few more details here and there and of course to see what in the name of everything becomes of finally revealing themselves to the world hahah!
Anoneme chapter 1 . 2/28
Amazing. I just... I love happy endings and this one wasn't guaranteed until Dobby explained things to Harry which made it even better. Great job writing, little phrases like Harry's frequent contemplation that he doesn't know what he is or is becoming (urggg verb tenses) gave depth to the worry he felt and what he asked of Draco even though the exact conversation was largely skipped over. It wasn't needed because the characters were firmly established in writing and the reader's minds... That was the bit that impressed me the most ;
artica's-ursula chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
This is a completely different take on magical inheritance than I've ever read and I'm so pleased about that. It so unique. It really puts a non-Gary Sue twist on Harry being so powerful. Wonderfully done!