Reviews for The Heir of Magic
rachelsinia chapter 1 . 7/20
Thank you for writing and sharing this story. I think it is beautifully written and it has inspired me as I'm preparing to (hopefully) launch my first story. I thoroughly enjoyed the memorial that magic created to Harry. The dark foliage and swamp coupled with the white flower is an absolutely stunning mental picture, in my opinion. Thank you again.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 7/5
Wow this was one of the most beautiful well thought out amazing things I've read. Thank you so much for writing this amaaaazing story(: I feel so honored and privileged to be reading this brilliant masterpiece. First of all I loved the characterization of Harry even when he became the heir of magic he wasn't super dark or light he still held his compassion and personality. Also I'm glad that it wasn't needlessly tragic or depressing I thought that it was well balanced. Finally I felt that making this a one shot made the story more powerful.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 6/11
This was beautiful. I loved it. I'd have preferred a different resolution for Severus, but I consider that a minor quibble in this context.
RHJunior chapter 1 . 5/21
Vegetarian magic:

Dude.

If magic is nature, I hate to break it to ya, but eating meat (and eggs, and dairy) is pretty damned natural. If Harry is supposed to be in harmony with nature, he needs to be "harmonious" with ALL of nature- not just the herbivores.
mab70 chapter 1 . 4/29
Absolutely Brilliant, Elegant Story!
An interesting read, thanks.
dogsby chapter 1 . 3/20
Thank you for writing and sharing your Story! Loved it, read it in one go. Could you just image the Avergers and X-Men take on Harry opening up the Magic World to all, lol!
Just a couple things... And only in relation to some comments!
Someone has said 'this is extremely unrealistic' ... I mean... Really mate?
Also - 'Neirth is female then?' Are you kidding? Firstly the author says 'his' and 'he' more than enough for you to determine the gender... OF THIS DRAGON! Jesus Christ.. Two males can be partners too, in case you didn't know. But when you focus on gender over species... You need to think about your priorities XD
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Yep. I love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Holy crap was this story long! That was amazing! I don't want to even think about how long this took you to create. And the story was good too, not entirely unbelievable given the cannon Harry Potter series. Keep up the great work and good luck with all that you do! - 3
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
That was really out there and interesting. I have to wonder though, why you put it all in one chapter. Was reading on my phone and had to leave the browser several times, thus meaning I had to search for my spot. A small, cosmetic complaint.
AnotherMerlinFan chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Really great story! The heir of magic is a very interesting concept and you wrote it very well
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Dang it, your self-made-powerful Character are super duper awesome!
Gleas chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
I can't help but think how this is actually very very impossible in our twisted rotting world... though the precedents set were very nice.
Darkarmageddon chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
wow, this is really good! Usually I don't write reviews but this was a really really good plot, and excellent writing. ;)