Reviews for Work in Progress
madcloisfan chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
Loved it

Sequel?
eleventhwarrior125 chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
At first I was like, "Oh, great, Drusilla's back," and then I'm cheering and saying, "Go Dru! Go Dru!" A lot of this story makes me want to jump through the screen to either kick ass or encourage smoochies. Very radical, very stirring. Good job!
louwhoish chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
I really enjoyed this story.

The plot was interesting and unfolded in a compelling way.

I really love that Drusilla was sort of the hero as well.
CaptainSammish chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
This surprised me! When I first started reading, I was like, 'how do I feel about where this is going?' but it turned out very well! I almost feel bad for Riley because his name has been so frightfully blackened (XD), but the Spuffy in this is so right on and so cute that it makes up for it. Also, no Buffy fic is complete without an appearance from Drusilla, everyone's favourite headcase! Thanks for the read!
Di chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I can't imagine why you don't have more reviews - thank you for writing well and coherently, besides creating a fascinating storyline.
Amybaybe chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I just want to let you know but you have probably heard it before YOU CAN WRITE A KICK ASS STORY! I loved how you brought in Dru and Harm and conveniently left out of it (angel). Riley was always a worthless character on the show and yes anyone who gets sucked on by vamps for fun would have disgusting, violent tendensies. Anyways great story write more soon! thanx, Amy
darklover chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
Great story. I loved how Dru took care of two birds with one stone, Glory and Riley.
darklover chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
Great story. I hope to read more soon.
Alison chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
I really like this fic, but honestly how can you just leave the chapter with such a mind blowing cliff hanger! I can't wait for Spike's reponce and where it might leave! I also love how giles figured out that Buffy and Spike have feelings for each other!
Mita427 chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
keep up the great work! loved the updates!
METHmANAkin chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
update, update!
WhisperingLeaves chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
Woah, this story is mind blowing. It's so original, and god, so emotional! I never liked Riley, but this just confirms it.

Damn, I cannot believe how horrible I feel for Spike. I want to give him a .

Beautiful writing, and I hope to see more of this story as soon as your muse cooperates. )
The Blue Faerie chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
This is a good story! I like the whole Dark Riley thing is interesting. The revenage was good, I can't wait to find out Xanders reaction. I think and hope he'll understand and feel a little sick for being so trusting with Riley. I want them to find out what happened to Dawn to, all Riley sympathy will be out the door. I'm not a real Riley basher but here he deserves everything he gets, you made him so sick. Update Soon
spikealicious chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
I really like what I've read so far. You've got that 'gray' thing down pat. Yay to the ambiguities that are Spuffy! Seriously, it's really great how you've made it so hard to tell who the bad guys are - and even the ones that are, you've written them so that the reader feels a sympathy towards everyone (although Riley is low on the list - *g*).
ya-lublyu-tebya chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
Ohh, I like. Please continue. Riley is a bad bad man and I love Spike.