Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heir's Revenge
bluemoon1454 chapter 36 . 12/21/2014
this story is amazing you should write another story like this one.
big joe chapter 27 . 9/23/2013
Loving the story, started reading this as you didn't finish the lily potter series which I was really enjoying please finish it
Starzinmieyez chapter 36 . 6/19/2013
Awwww! The epilogue was so lovely! And the last chapter was a great pre-epilogue ending, too! :D
SiriusLivesInMe chapter 36 . 6/18/2013
Awesome ending I loved it and that you introduced a new lily!

Thanks for a great story!

Sirius
AsphodelAuror13 chapter 35 . 6/18/2013
So I haven't been reviewing like.. at all lately but felt the need to let you know, the ending was perfect. The ending doesn't feel rushed and it actually feels like it is supposed to be over. It's just great, good job.
Starzinmieyez chapter 34 . 6/13/2013
Aw, they were a crazy couple of chapters! Awesome though! And I'm SO glad Jaime's alive :)
Anonymous chapter 34 . 6/10/2013
Oh my gosh please update soon! I'm dying of curiosity!
Anonymous chapter 34 . 6/10/2013
Lily...isn't there another way? This is just wrong! She's dead? She has to come back! Please bring her back!*Sob*
SiriusLivesInMe chapter 34 . 6/10/2013
That was intense... And not what I was expecting. I can't believe lily did that! Great post!

Sirius
Medusa's Basilisk chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
Sorry, but I cannot continue to read this. What is with the discrimination about Lily being sorted into Slytherin? When I first read Canon Harry Potter, I was really hoping that he would follow the sorting hat's recommendation and be sorted into Slytherin. I think he would have made a good one, as I'm sure that Lily would also. Bing in Slytherin does not make one evil. This is just too much discrimination and bias in my opinion.
SiriusLivesInMe chapter 33 . 6/8/2013
But but but but but...NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What...but...ahhhhh mind blown I don't even know what to say!

Please post more ASAP!

-sirius
starlightandseaglass chapter 33 . 6/7/2013
OH MY GOSH! No! You're kidding. You're kidding, right?

Jaime's dead?
Starzinmieyez chapter 32 . 6/7/2013
Aw, I'm glad Harry's there to back Jaime up, but I somehow don't think he'll let her get close to danger at all. I hope he doesn't do something stupid and get himself killed! And I hope Jaime gets Cedric back!
SiriusLivesInMe chapter 32 . 6/6/2013
Ahhhh I cannot wait to see how this all ends but at the same time ill be sad when it does. Please post more ASAP!

-sirius
SiriusLivesInMe chapter 31 . 5/26/2013
Excellent posts I loved them! I can't believe lily took Cedric and I cannot wait to see what happens next! Please post more soon!