Reviews for One Year in Four
fujiryo.html chapter 20 . 10/21/2014
I've just finished reading the entire series, and I wanted to give a review despite knowing you most probably won't be able to see this anymore. But anyway, I recently got addicted to TeniPuri again this past month and being the sucker for fanfics that I was, I searched for TezuFuji fanfics, and this... This was simply amazing! I loved the way you inserted short paragraphs at each and every beginning and end of the chapters, and another I really loved as well was your writing style and way of romanticizing even the simplest of moments. This was such an amazing read; this is a hands down 10/10. It wasn't the perfect fanfic in terms of grammar and such (but I really can't judge much, since I'm not very accustomed to grammar as well), but it's the ability to enjoy the fanfic that counts, right?
blueandhazeleyes chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
My dearest writer,

I read the whole series and I realized that you were only 17 when you started writing this. Beautiful writing, dear! Very romantic and simple. You are very good at romanticizing simple words. I know this is late and maybe you have moved on to other things but I'd like you to know that these stories/fics that you wrote here in ff are wonderful. Thank you for sharing a part of your fiction world. Cheers!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 17 . 11/15/2011
'And I'm going to edit as soon as I'm free from school.' My eyes seemed to have betrayed me... I read your note as 'free from alcohol' o.O Lol I think my eyes are ruined from crying so much at your wonderful story... XD
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 20 . 7/26/2011
Love!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 19 . 7/26/2011
Mmm... wasabi cake... *drools* I wonder if I can convince my mom to make some. And yes, TeFu forever! They are definitely the Perfect Pair. I am pretty fond of Golden Pair too, and I really like YukiSanada, but no doubt TeFu is the best. I've combed FF net to find TeFu pairs and I'm running out... I even tried a FujiRyo fic in desperation, and it almost killed me. The plot and everything was really good, but just the fact that it wasn't TeFu made me really sad. I had to abandon it, even though I almost never do that. But I'm so happy I found yours, just when I was despairing about finding any more good Perfect Pair fics! You saved my life. XD
Treasure Family chapter 20 . 4/29/2011
Great job. I love it.
seienryu chapter 17 . 12/13/2010
huwahh..i really love your stories..especially the three stories that are related to tezuka and fuji...youre a great writer...keep it up..

Godbless and take care.. 3
EmeraldSapphirine chapter 18 . 11/14/2010
hmm let me think if its a chapter then its the last one...(epilogue)

but i'm more sure if i'll tell you the scenes i liked.

first one is the desk snapshot...then the marriage proposal (ch18) then i also wouldn't forget Tezuka down to his knees asking for Fuji's forgiveness and crying hmm yes so that's my top 3

i also like them dancing in Atobe's party :)

Again, thank you so much for writing!
EmeraldSapphirine chapter 20 . 11/14/2010
Oh and i forgot to mention i loved the way you started the last chapter...the picturesque its so cool!

Dakishimete Shimaisou Sa...(I was gonna use that for my fic, too!)

Tezuka's and Fuji's songs are really for each other...

"Name the time and place, Kunimitsu, and I'll marry you."

So they aren't married yet...To answer one like Tezuka, Fuji took soo loooooong...

I like the 'Desk' snapshot very much _

and...how did they have a baby?

Tezuka's gaze was brought to Fuji, then to Suzumi. He couldn't tell which could've made him happier - the fact that Suzumi could read or what Fuji wrote behind his picture on top of the world's highest peak.

aww the ending

its the end...i feel SO SAADD :( :( :(

They're really for each other...after everything they've been through

...

Thanks for writing!
EmeraldSapphirine chapter 19 . 11/14/2010
"Yes, Kunimitsu," said Fuji after a moment of consideration, purposefully ignoring the last thing that Tezuka said. "I think you should be a lawyer. Or, perhaps, a judge? Then, you can say 'twenty laps around the court, now!'"

oi noice ooonneee!

He took out his hand from his pocket and opened the blue box in his palm. "Will you consider building a family with me?"

Aa Aa aaaaahhhhh..the line was so like Tezuka. I can imagine..that's exactly how he'll ask Fuji :)))

and the picture of the little boy running...it matches so well

the first parts' mood of this chapter is quite saad.. :( sober, too

waa I can't believe it ended...soo they will get married in the epilogue? waaa...
EmeraldSapphirine chapter 15 . 11/14/2010
What a nice cliffhanger... After reading the sentence I was surprised, I didn't realized I had come to the end of the page.

Anyway, my favorite lines are

He would stay without question.

If falling in love with Fuji were a flaw, then he would admit guilt because that was such a beautiful flaw.

:D :D :D
EmeraldSapphirine chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
But Fuji knew something as easy, as essential and as involuntary as breathing – that was falling in love with Tezuka.

Mou its so cute...Tezuka wanted to dance with Fuji...

Really...when it's something for Fuji whatever Tezuka does no matter how sweet and unusual...it doesn't seem out of character. It is never out of character. Wow, they two are really for each other!
EmeraldSapphirine chapter 12 . 11/14/2010
It was so cool! Tezuka asking Fuji on a date, preparing everything and calling him many times on the mall!

But Fuji...A pair of aquamarine orbs was struck with a ray of light. Yes, Tezuka always wanted to win the tennis grand slam – that was his dream and he was so close to reaching it. Fuji wouldn't forgive himself if he became the obstruction in attaining that dream. He didn't have the right to be.

I wonder what will happen ... :D
EmeraldSapphirine chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
"Ne, Hachimitsu?"

Annoyed, Tezuka refused to return the smile.

"Mn," said Fuji, pouting his lips. "You let Yuki call you Hachimitsu and yet you won't allow me to. That isn't fair, Hachimitsu…" He broadened his smile and stopped walking, staring up at his boyfriend.

Giving up, Tezuka smiled. Letting out a low chuckle, he grabbed Fuji's hand and held it all the way home.

so so so cuute

yes I agree! Tezuka is DEFINITELY the QUIET and BEAUTIFUL kind.

Oh that's why Hachimitsu was honey... well did Yuki do that on purpose hahahah

And yes, thanks for sharing your principle. It makes sense they're not homosexuals. They don't like guys exactly. It's just that they're meant for each other :) I can't even begin to comprehend the two of them :D
EmeraldSapphirine chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
Oh i get it haha thats why its from Tezuka POV coz this is supposed to be a gift for Fuji, mahn I'm so sloww..

waaa giggle giggle

Tezuka clenched his jaws, trying to muster his resolve. But it crumbled into pieces as Fuji's lips claimed his own.

They...are so perfect for each other

The part of making love it was so beautiful...pure and just beautiful, wholesome!

Woa, it sent shivers down my spine yeee