Reviews for Love Notes
deb chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This is a fabulous idea for a fic! It's too bad you don't want to write any more for it. If you were to ever come back to this one, I think the part at the beginning with the gay fanfic in the book didn't really fit the idea of the story. I kept thinking that Naruto was about to discover Sasuke was secretly a slash writer or something. (Which is actually a pretty good premise for a SasuNaru fic...)

It wasn't until Naruto wrote in the book that the actual Love Note idea took shape. You could get a nice, long one shot out of this premise, or a short chapter fic, where Naruto tries doing this and that with the book, all to unexpected results. Maybe he initially tries using the book for pranks, or just to have fun with, and then starts getting serious with it. Maybe he tries playing cupid and getting other couples together by using the book, or maybe he tries sticking to the rules and using it to find himself a partner (either because he wants to, or so he can get rid of the book). Like how many different crazy (and sane) things could Naruto attempt to do if he had this kind of power? There's got to be a catch, too. Some kind of weakness to the user of the Love Note? Maybe Naruto does manage to find love using the Love Note, or maybe the one person he doesn't try to use it on is the one ends up wanting? (It would be a lesson to him that real love can't be manufactured.)
nick chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wow, this has potential please finish it
stardragon12 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
That's a great idea! I would really read a story surrounding that kind of plot. Love it!
FairyNiamh chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
It's a bit... confusing. Don't worry though it's probably only me, my mind does not function well with only 4 hrs of sleep and a full day of screaming 3 yr old and teens.
FoxKitten15 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
i liked it and i would wanna know what he's gonna do with it
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
0.O Gah! We fan girls have been found out! So, what's this about a love note?
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
interesting, hehehe, and the ending line kinda makes it has a dun dun duun feel to it...LOL

I wouldn't mind seeing where this could lead:D

ignoratio elenchi chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
The part of the Full Metal Alchemist confuses me.

On the bright side I remembered my password.

stuckinabottle chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
that was interesting. different than most i read.
Sharem chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
OOh... this is really fascinating. I would love to find out more about this..._
Get Your Own Hanyou chapter 1 . 5/22/2007

your newest grovling peasant who merely trembles under your amazing shadow,

GYOH! (She's merely!)