Reviews for Texts and Emails
Oh man, I hope you do update soon enough. I was dying with laughter in every chapter!
Tagny chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
It was worth the wait.
ayushi chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Wow I didn't even know I was following this story and I got a mail and I was like WHAT IT GOT UPDATED NO KIDDING. And I just rushed to read the chapter because it has been a long time since I've read a good Mimato (I dont like the ones that are published now that much) and also because I remembered how much I had laughed when I'd read this for the first time.
I dont remember if I left a review back when I first read it because I was pretty shy that time and didnt think that my opinion would matter but I would like to apologize for that. I know now how important it is to review now since I started writing myself.
So yeah I extremely enjoyed your story. Each and every chapter was funny and adorable and god you write these characters so well. I do hope you update in the future even if it takes more than 4 years. I'll be here reading this over and over again so thank you for all your hardwork.
angelxchild chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
OMG OMG OMG, you have no idea how excited I was to get an email notification that this story has been updated! Thank you thank you thank you! Great chapter (as always), and I'm looking forward to more updates!
rampant-gumdramon chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Wow this is the first time I've ever read anything written like this, and I gotta say it's pretty awesome! :D I really like how you have them texting. It seems so... them. :) They all seem so in character and yet so realistically teenaged too. I really enjoyed this, and so far I've only read the first chapter.
Poor Mimi! I know Matt was just messing with her, but that would be a terrible thing to be told that you're a bad kisser! x] And ohhh, Tai... Pleading the fifth. Smart boy. :))
This is the real deal chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
"You complete me" my days those two are idiots... there whole convo killed me! Argh WHY isn't this updated anymore? It's soooooo good!
This is the real deal chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Ah my days I know this was so long ago but I like this! it's a lot different to most fics and it's rare for me to actually laugh out loud reading something! shame it's not updated anymore...
seth chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
make another chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
Omg the Matt and Tai parts have me on stiches! PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! This is the only story on this website that makes me laugh so!
Pink-skillet chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Hahahahahahahaha. My stomach hurts from laughing hard hahaha aha. Epic story definitely my favorite! Hahaha. Please please please finish! Lol
Evilmaiden chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
Wow! I love this story! it made me laugh so hard! specially Tai and Matt's texts lol! I really wish you'd continue with this one! even though it's been a long time since the last update1! thanks so much for this story! it's awesome! good luck, please update soon!
PastelLace chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
oh ho ho ho.

i find this funny as hell.

you're a very talented writer XD
ChrisssQ chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
please i beg you finish this story!
twilightromance4ever chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
bahaha :D i love this! it's hilarious! are you coming back?