Reviews for In the Silence
Pray for me. Pray chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Well-written...and yay! Azelma fic! Poor girl is so neglected...I can hardly find any Azelma fics around.
Princess Pajamas chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Wow, I love this! Very touching, and very well written. I don't think it's purple at all. My only quibble is that in the first italicized section, you switch from present to past tense (a change I like very much), but in the next italicized part, you stick to present tense.

Really, terrific job. Thanks for writing.
L chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
This just about made me cry. WONDERFULLY written, well-characterized... just wow.
LesMisLoony chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I like it. Yay! A lot. I love Azelma fics (who doesn't?) and this one is excellent.
Arduenna chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
This was so sad. It made me cry. I love how you portrayed Azelma, and her feelings towards Eponine.
fledge chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Another example of your talent to flesh out characters that people don't pay much attention to. Not badly written at all, the mixed emotions come across extremely well.
nine miles to go chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
aw this wasn't soppy at all! i loved it :D.
Aslan's Lamb chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
It's a great idea to write from Azelma's point of view. Most people don't really pay her much attention. I think her mixed emotions are beatifully portrayed, the way she feels grief and triumph, love and bitterness all at once.
frustratedstudent chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Poor Azelma. I always wanted a glimpse in her mind. This is great. Write more!