Reviews for Questions of Science
Scorpia11 chapter 1 . 6/3
I loved this take on Dramoine. It was so heart felt and I can't tell you how many times I cried. One thing tho...I feel you should put a trigger warning at the beginning because a lot of what is discussed could bring out some traumatic things for other people. You're writing was tasteful and well done. Thank you for sharing!
So very moving, I liked the different take of Hermione and Draco, usually he is the emotionally reserved and she is the spontaneous one, in this one the role reversal works very well, and I liked how you explained their personalities since childhood and how they grew into them. Very sweet epilogue. I wish you would keep writing, but the stories you have are wonderful.
Thanks for sharing this with us!
bookwormH.M.327 chapter 18 . 5/3
That was sooooo cute
Kushka chapter 18 . 4/26
Great story
CNova chapter 18 . 2/20
great story! I personally wasn't a fan of how often Hermione cried but it made sense with the plot that you laid out. Super original concept though!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/23/2017
Beautiful story...️
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2017
Wonderful
LadyBur chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
I really liked this story so far, the premise is cool and very original. But the fact that the fic is written in third person and we hear the thoughts of the charcters in first person irks me to the point that I cannot read anymore.
Maybe it's just me or the stories I usually read, idk.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/4/2017
Yay! I am so happy. I love your stories. You do such a good job of showing what binds relationships beyond just the physical, even though I know that is a part of them. Your characters are not surface level. That’s the sign of a good writer!
Novel's addict chapter 18 . 10/10/2017
I wish that cissa could have made it by some miracle it is so tough to let her go... loved the story
zombiedixonvixon chapter 9 . 9/24/2017
Started off alright but the falling in love so fast and their personalities kind of fell apart by chapter nine. Totally OC and just unreadable. I gave it a good try but definately stopped reading by chapter 10. Not a bad story, just not my cup of tea.
Sannyaahhh chapter 18 . 9/6/2017
A very alright story. This was my second time reading this, and although I remember loving it a lot the first time around~ I suppose this time I saw a lot that was missed. You must be American because the dialogues and some slang words used definitely showed thatthank you for your time!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/24/2017