Reviews for Questions of Science
thequeenofpearls chapter 18 . 7/25
I'm addicted to your stories! Absolutely beautiful story! I loved it!
Errr chapter 4 . 7/20
Your writing is so pretentious, it's giving me a headache.
hallobye111 chapter 18 . 7/8
This story was so beautiful I loved it! I literally was crying when Draco and hermione were in his cell. It was soo good! I can't get over it
Shreya Malfoy chapter 14 . 6/28
It's chapter was so funny I'm not even joking I couldn't stop laughing you're almost as good as JK Rowling I'm not even joking you're almost as good as JK Rowling
So at the beginning of the chapter I couldn't stop laughing because of the Charlie thing and by the end I was like
Iheartbooks394 chapter 18 . 6/28
Wow loved this story! Cant believe its over: literally. I got to this chapter and saw the title and was like "Wait is it over?" I had to go back to the last chapter where i saw "the end" to actually process it :P
Anyways it was very cute and i loved Narcissa! Great story!
Iheartbooks394 chapter 17 . 6/28
AHHHHH WOHOOO! :)))))
this is sooooooooo good
Iheartbooks394 chapter 8 . 6/25
YOU DONT KNOW HOW AMAZING IT IS FOR CHARACTERS TO ACTUALLY TALK. TO. EACH. OTHER. ABOUT. THEIR. FEELINGS. ITS SO SATISFYING! I do think its a bit unrealistic with how much came out so fast, and possibly a bit ooc, but its your story so im just going to go with the flow. :)
Oh but i dont like the foreshadowing way you ended this chapter, and hoping im just overanalyzing it...
Iheartbooks394 chapter 6 . 6/25
Okay first - new take on a dramione and super cute so far! Also, these little innuendos and cute romantic things are confusing! What is going on with them?
FanGirlJen chapter 18 . 6/21
this story is so beautiful. there is no other way to describe it better.
hannahbeanies chapter 2 . 6/11
I gotta say, I really dislike they you straightened Hermione's hair. Makes her seem less...Hermione. But, I'll overlook it because I have enjoyed your writing. :)
duj chapter 1 . 4/29
"Foolish and hurtful"? Well, I can see that Hermione, who was always more Harry's friend than Ginny's, would naturally be biased, but Harry's feelings for Ginny weren't exactly undying love. He didn't even get together with her till early May 1997 and he'd called it off by mid-June (on the spurious grounds of her safety, as if she wasn't in danger just for being a Weasley). They weren't even together for six weeks before he dumped her - and while he was on the run he barely gave her a thought, except as a Ron-substitute after Ron left. But Ron returned, and Harry forgot her again. Why should she have waited at all, and what right did *he* have to complain of hurt feelings?
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 3/15
I would still be a little freaked out that he slept with a hooker right before he kissing me
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 3/14