Reviews for Questions of Science
Raman Sohal chapter 18 . 5/17
oh you abso-fucking- lutely amazing writer! I love the way you write. this is your second dtory I've read to completion today and I'm so bloody emotional!
pure gold!
Ren Mashiro chapter 1 . 12/28/2021
I'm going to be honest, the vocabulary and redundancy reads very juvenile and like a self insert for validation.
KittAnn chapter 8 . 9/27/2021
IT IS BEAUTIFUL!
KittAnn chapter 8 . 9/27/2021
I am crying. it is such a beautiful, poignant story.
Malfoy-Whitlock chapter 18 . 9/25/2021
That was very good.
michelle.stein chapter 18 . 7/15/2021
I have cried so much over this wonderful story you wrote over a decade ago. I sincerely hope that you still read your reviews because this was just so very amazing.

The way you threaded so many different aspects together to make a medical mystery, a sexy romance complete with hysterical witty banter, a courtroom drama, and coming of age tale. It's a remarkable work and the tumultuous way that you depicted Draco and Hermione's quick attraction and terribly awkward flirting really stood out to me. Dear me, the night before the scheduled execution just tore my heart out.

BTW, I never imagined Charlie and Narcissa, but I really hope other people wrote about this ship because of you, I am ALL ABOARD!
syueadillah chapter 1 . 4/18/2021
cannot keep going. character bit ooc. tv in malfoy manor? idk. maybe not my cup of tea
DownTheFanficHole chapter 18 . 4/4/2021
That was so much fun to read!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/7/2021
Oh my god! I can’t believe it’s over *cries happy and sad tears* I loved the ending even though the last chapters made my stomach drop and made me sob. Thank you for this amazing book and this journey. This will definitely be going in my favorites list!

Love and support
-tish
Guest chapter 11 . 1/29/2021
oo la la i like drunk mione oo la la
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2021
im gobsmacked i like cant . Wow i mean like wow that was amazing i was waiting for some dramione and now here it is
girlyb chapter 1 . 8/25/2020
I have read this before and it becomes pretty good. But the parts in the beginning when they refer to someone as Dr. Whore and a few other bits have a note of extreme immaturity about them. I find it hard to get past that as I feel it is too OC.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/16/2020
this was a superb story
WillowBabble chapter 1 . 4/29/2020
I hope the author ignores the sour grapes posts of "guests" such courage to leave scathing reviews anonymously. seriously this writer shows great promise, I have loved everything I have read this far.
Steph chapter 8 . 10/29/2019
Absolutrly atrocious writing. There's quite a lot of criticisms I could ramble on about but honestly there are too many to list. Sorry, I don't think you're cut out to be a writer.
1,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »