Reviews for Questions of Science
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 3/15
I would still be a little freaked out that he slept with a hooker right before he kissing me
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 3/14
awww that was soo sweet
booknchocolate chapter 18 . 2/21
Omg I seriously almost died at the execution part!
Meridiean chapter 18 . 1/3
Ohhh, I loved it! Took me 2 days to get through it but was definitely worth the time. Great story!
Meridiean chapter 15 . 1/3
I love Draco slogging along the high moral ground (even if he is somewhat right in a way).
Meridiean chapter 14 . 1/3
Ron and Harry need to grow up. It's not like they're the ones having sex with Draco! Oh, huh...wait a...oh, nope, nothing there. Continue!
Meridiean chapter 13 . 1/3
Cissa has good plans. She and Charlie should get along quite well. I think I just heard Draco screaming, "That's MY mummy"!
Meridiean chapter 12 . 1/3
Yes, his room...definitely his room...well, so long as she doesn't nip his peep again...that never works out well.
Meridiean chapter 11 . 1/3
You should own the HP related things. You thing the things quite well. Drunk Hermione is a hoot!
Meridiean chapter 9 . 1/3
Sweet, lazy Draco kisses...I'm sorry, where was I?
Meridiean chapter 8 . 1/3
Poor Hermione and Draco. Maybe Hermione should have scheduled the "let's talk about torture and rape and abuse" session for the next day to let Draco and herself have a bit of a cooling off period first? Glad they finally talked, but I don't suspect things will go as smoothly as we'd like, right? It's nice to see how strong Narcissa is.
Meridiean chapter 7 . 1/3
I love how Hermione almost stuck her foot in it, then realized what she was doing. And I may have giggled just a little too much at how well Draco knows her...

Dammit, you made me spew my drink with the "unclean public toilet...only worse" bit.

And I feel kind of bad for Darien. And Draco. And Hermione.
Meridiean chapter 6 . 1/3
I don't understand - if everyone secretly knows that Draco is one of the good guys, why are they all too cowardly in this story to set the Ministry straight?
Are we purposefully not bringing up the fact that Hermione was tortured there and had her blood status carved into her arm there?

Other than that and the weird way Ginny was condemned for seeking her own path, this is a very well-written story, and a joy to read.
Why was Ginny getting over Harry who, to all intents and purposes, had rejected her a "foolish and hurtful" thing? Was she supposed to sit around twiddling her thumbs for possibly years waiting on someone to return when she had absolutely no knowledge if he even would? Why was going after her own happiness such a "foolish" thing? Good for Ginny for seeking out her own happiness and not waiting around growing old hoping some guy will happen to remember that she even exists. I think you really dropped the ball with that jab.
1,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »