Reviews for Questions of Science
This story is really good! It's hard sometimes to stay IN the story - the constant repetition of each person's name as though someone is going to forget their name is tremendously distracting - but the story itself is good.

I just feel bad for Draco that he had to go the prostitute route at all.
StephanieTronco chapter 18 . 1/28
Oh wow that was honestly such a great fanfic!
houssenatayabaly chapter 18 . 11/28/2016
merci du partage et super fiction
Guest chapter 18 . 10/4/2016
Thoroughly enjoyed this (especially this version of Draco) & I don't think you could have picked a more fitting title (especially the song lyrics weaved in with the Epilogue). Thanks so much for taking the time to write this and share it with us!
throughhiseyes chapter 18 . 9/18/2016
this was heartbreakingly beautiful. I loved every moment of it
daswhoiam chapter 18 . 9/12/2016
This is such a great story. Thank you for sharing this world with us!
Inggita chapter 10 . 9/8/2016
If I may ask, could it be that you're a doctor or psychiatrist or sort? With the use of terms of 'increased serotonin in schizophrenia patients', 'rigor mortis hand shake', 'atypical antipsychotic potions', etc. It is AWESOME that you incorporate that in your story plot! :) Harry Potter is surely a great relaxing reading between textbooks :)
Well done on the interesting story plot! Please keep writing :)
Litfanatic1 chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
I'm from Antigua!
daddydraco chapter 18 . 8/14/2016
good story!
daddydraco chapter 6 . 8/13/2016
its two in the morning and I can't stop reading this !
daddydraco chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
must you be so sly draco
Guest chapter 18 . 7/3/2016
good story
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
Awwwww draco you must be so sly
dragonlovermudblood chapter 18 . 3/17/2016
truly a wonderful story..
Nikita Rao chapter 3 . 3/14/2016
What do you mean by
'' We have enough vases to furnish Indian sub-continent!''
I am offended. Do you have any idea what the values of indian ornaments and caricature,they are priceless.
Be careful when you point out economy issues of such an important country on the globe.
1,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »