Reviews for Questions of Science
samslytherin chapter 4 . 1/18
Actually, Hermione and Draco are exact replica of each other. Except for the fact that they were brought up differently. Minus all the pureblood shite and all, they're very much alike.
The details of the story is too good.. U seem to know evrythg! Literature, drama,romance and Psychology! More than the actual plot, the little stories and information the characters told was engraving... Commendable job !
loveme.fangirl chapter 18 . 12/4/2015
Wow...
roxy05 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
You're a very brilliant. I enjoyed reading 2 of your dramione fiction. Thank you
Guest chapter 18 . 11/11/2015
Did you study psychology?
Azerty chapter 10 . 11/11/2015
I thought she took the more traditional view of sex. I'm quite disappointed that she's willing to do it now. However, now that I think about it, when she thought of sex as an emotional experience to be shared, she likely did not mean she had to be married for it. :/
Bex-La-Get chapter 18 . 7/25/2015
I'm addicted to your stories! Absolutely beautiful story! I loved it!
Errr chapter 4 . 7/20/2015
Your writing is so pretentious, it's giving me a headache.
hallobye111 chapter 18 . 7/8/2015
This story was so beautiful I loved it! I literally was crying when Draco and hermione were in his cell. It was soo good! I can't get over it
Shreya Malfoy chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
It's chapter was so funny I'm not even joking I couldn't stop laughing you're almost as good as JK Rowling I'm not even joking you're almost as good as JK Rowling
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2015
So at the beginning of the chapter I couldn't stop laughing because of the Charlie thing and by the end I was like
Iheartbooks394 chapter 18 . 6/28/2015
Wow loved this story! Cant believe its over: literally. I got to this chapter and saw the title and was like "Wait is it over?" I had to go back to the last chapter where i saw "the end" to actually process it :P
Anyways it was very cute and i loved Narcissa! Great story!
Iheartbooks394 chapter 17 . 6/28/2015
AHHHHH WOHOOO! :)))))
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
this is sooooooooo good
Iheartbooks394 chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
YOU DONT KNOW HOW AMAZING IT IS FOR CHARACTERS TO ACTUALLY TALK. TO. EACH. OTHER. ABOUT. THEIR. FEELINGS. ITS SO SATISFYING! I do think its a bit unrealistic with how much came out so fast, and possibly a bit ooc, but its your story so im just going to go with the flow. :)
Oh but i dont like the foreshadowing way you ended this chapter, and hoping im just overanalyzing it...
1,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »