Reviews for Please, Let Death Part Us
Goose chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Nope. Flimsy excuse to force Hermione and Draco to marry.
xelacy chapter 12 . 12/7/2011
love it. so good.
DragonGirl323 chapter 12 . 8/20/2011
Sorry it took me so long to review! Real life has been seriously getting in the way lately.

Anyways, I really enjoyed this chapter. I don't mind the M rating at all. I've written a few myself! You did a wonderful job with Draco and Hermione's relationship progression. I can't wait to read more!

Sincerely,

DragonGirl323
Sin-and-Smokin chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Can't wait to see what happens next

X
Ophianara Blade chapter 12 . 6/20/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter. The contradiction is so right! I'm a bit confused though, as to why everyone else came into the picture. You lost me there. XD I LOVE IT!
christinahhh chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
Please please please pleeeeeease update again soon! For some reason, most of the marriage law fics I've read never actually got to the wedding part much less the honeymoon. This one did those things very well. :)
alina290 chapter 12 . 5/29/2011
Thank you for this update. I know my review comes somewhat later than the date you update, but it just took me sometime to read this chapter. Actually I reread some of the previous chapters so I would not feel lost. You did a wonderful job with Draco and Hermione's honeymoon. It would be so nice to have one just like that. I am so glad the Harry finally opened his eyes about who to trust to be on his side. I look forward to the next chapter.

Liz
sailorashes chapter 12 . 5/7/2011
amazing chapter! glad to see you writing more of this again, update soon please :)
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 12 . 5/1/2011
I forgot how much I love this story! I had to re read it because I forgot what happened because you haven't updates in a while.

Hope to see a new chapter soon x
love-them-all10 chapter 12 . 4/27/2011
i just started reading this and totally love it!
curlyqntx chapter 12 . 4/26/2011
I remember this fic! I had to go reread it but it is still a great story line and I'm interested in how it will pan out. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
IpreferJasper chapter 12 . 4/26/2011
I love that Harry has now decided to take control of the situation. It's about time somebody actually looks out for the welfare of those two. I can't wait to find out what the magic with the rings was all about.
AccioBeer chapter 12 . 4/26/2011
Great chapter!
Hajnalmadar chapter 12 . 4/26/2011
What a lovely chapter! I enjoyed every minute of reading it. I love how you portrayed the relationship between Draco and Hermione after their wedding, and I can't wait to read more ;) Thank you!
slytherinprincess02 chapter 11 . 3/30/2011
KEEP WRITING THIS! please, what if a meteor shower should occur and I die, never knowing what happens after this? Well, then you would feel guilty wouldn't you? Please, continue! . .potter.