Reviews for What the hell is going on?
nights-black-hue chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I found the idea very interesting. The only thing i found it lacking in was detail and a back story for the characters. I really want to know how he forgot 15 years all of a sudden lol. But good story :D
PriestessHelene chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
Very interesting but good plot. Kill the head of a leader that is trying to what is honorable but finding who did the fearsome deed. The chapters are short but I don't mind it makes me see the breaks of what your writing about. It holds a good promise keep going!
grayangle chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
It sounds like Sytrum might have a slight mental problem. Should be fun, more please.
Inkheart37 chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
Hi, this story has good potential. It just needs some tweeking. I will give you some CC and then some parts that I did like.

CC: The chapters are very short. You need a little bit more detail and and a presence for his back round. Dont just say it was a war 15 years ago. Give some details. Also give some description to the charecters. What color is the trolls hair and face, how large are her tusks? What her facial features are, they make the reading a bit more interesting.

Likes: I loved the escenial plot. Its a very funny story and I liked how you made the factions learn to get along.

Just some thoughts. Hope it helps and keep up the good work!
Seeed-King chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Hehe, nice Idea with wonderful potencial!
Bramblespite chapter 1 . 5/22/2007

The troll seems perfectly used to this, haha! :P XD This is friggen hilarious!