Reviews for A Conversation of a Death Eater and a Werewolf
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Great story. I do like the idea that Regulus and Remus had this conversation, it does make sense to me that their relationship would be like this and the conversation and Regulus's thoughts leading up to it was, in my opinion, in character. I really liked it.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Great story.
AliceIsLost chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Great story
RenieandtheMoo chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
That was good. I enjoyed it. ]
Occam's Razor chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I liked it. Yeah, I know that's not very helpful. Lupin is well portrayed; nice job. Regulus is good too. You made him sound a lot how I imagined him. Thanks for the read.
Gwinna chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
How does Regulus know that Remus is a werewolf? Well, anyway, another good story - you really are on a roll, aren't you? I like the idea of Regulus having a conversation with Remus, and it's not implausible that he would be desperate enough to confide in him. He doesn't have anyone else after all. And I think it's IC for Remus not to tell Sirius, since Remus tends not to be very proactive. I'll go find the one of yours I haven't read yet now...
theturtlemoves chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Another good one! I like the idea of Reggie and Remus having a moment like this. If you think about it, they both have similar relationships with Sirius, particularly after The Prank.

Also I love the idea of Sirius spouting off that 'you always have a choice' line, just because I love it when he starts spouting off advice. 'Cos you know he gets all his advice from James.

Another good story. The way you write Regulus is fantastic and I hope he turns out like this in the books.