Reviews for The One That Started It All
AliceIsLost chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
so cute (:
Lila Aracter chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
That was really cute. AWW!
TheMajesticBeanCurd chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I don't think walburga is that crazy-shouting at Reg like that. I personally think that she will give him a 'lectures' in a very sarcastic and cold way and after that, she'll just bangs the door, leaving our dear regulus being scared. (No significant difference? LOL who cares XD) But beside that, they're great. And yeah, I do think that may happen and it's what make sirius and regulus who they are.

HEY! I also lovees Reg! (Even I like Sirius a little bit more. I still loves Reg. I do. *checks out your other Reg-centric fics*) LOL
Gwinna chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I like it... That makes sense as a reason Regulus and Sirius would develop different beliefs (I've always wondered about that too). And I like how Sirius became a rebel partially out of protectiveness for his brother; it's sweet. Good job.
kamion chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I think Walburga Black was even more crazy then this.

But you make a point to wonder about: Did the Black children had contact in the neigbourhood the lived in or did they stay indoors all the time.

Their father spend a lot of money to make the house inconspicious even before it became unplottable and Sirius considered it as a prison also when he was young.
Nethiel Nessime chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Aaw, poor little things! I can so see something like this happening! I'm sure that it was the crazy old witch that drived Sirius away and Regulus into Voldemort's hands. I sonetimes even feel sorry for her husband! nyway, I loved the story! Great job!
shazia Born confused chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
heyy!

i lov ethis - it's so cute!

very sweet, and its interesting that u made mrs blak seem all nice (n normal) at the start - not many ppl do that, so its good

nehows, tc

love this!
theturtlemoves chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Oh, Walburga Black would totally fly off the handle like that, even at a 6-year-old. She's that flippin' crazy.

This was another good Reggie story, and I liked the ending there.

One thing: in Britain (as well as Australia and New Zealand, where I live), children call their mothers 'mother', 'mum', or 'mummy'. Not 'mommy' or 'mom' - that's an Americanism. And I don't see Mrs Black as a 'mummy' kind of mum - more of the 'mother' kind. Just a little thing.

Otherwise this is a brilliant story.