Reviews for Chips in the Stone Mask
Plunny.Empress chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
Can I just say ouch? Cause ouch. That really, really hits hard. Very well written. I love how this is, but damn does it hit hard. Thanks for writing and sharing anyways. :) Now I feel so bad for Clockwork. :( Not that I didn't already. I think I kinda already knew that things could be like as you say in the fic, but I was avoiding that quite nicely until I decided to read your one shot. XD Anywho, it's at least something nice for me to stew over for ideas. :) Thanks again. :)
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Aww. Seriously, why do you have to pull at my heart strings? Clockwork...urg...sniff...
Maddie chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
5...4...3...2...1... *Burts into tears and runs away sobbing* Thanks for that, but it was prettu well written!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Oh my gosh. This is so sad. I really like how you built up the story. Brought in the outside viewpoints and told the story from the past and into the future. It flowed really well and really really tugged on my heartstrings. UGH.
Lady Merp chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Poor Clockwork-CC
Namara Jane Knight chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Is there a story that goes with this? This is just...wow... You have dropped the door of the interest cage on me! I must know more!
JossyRose chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Oh my gosh! That was an amazing story. Please write more.
Ccrystal14 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Wow. I wonder what's gonna be so bad. Is Dan getting out again? Hm... write more. Pleaseas!

Oh, and it was cool, it made me think and that's kinda uncommon at 3 in the morning. So yeah... write more.
arpeggio chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
This was really well-written, and very thought-provoking.

I hope to see more from you as you continue to write!
RemembertheLegacy chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
*jawdrop* Wow. Just wow.
MATW chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
oh... Clockwork centric. I likey a lots. Sorry bad grammar. Anyways, great job! I'm a huge ClockWork fan myself and loved the amount work on this piece. Keep up the great work.
Devianta chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
So, uh, what's the huge challenge? Continue this if you can. It sounds interesting.

This is very unique. There are very few Clockwork pieces. You did a great job giving him emotions.