Reviews for Harry and the Magic Factory
paulmoss chapter 23 . 3/25
Brilliant Story, shame that is was abandoned.
Marvinen chapter 23 . 3/16
Great story. I'm sad to see that it was abandoned.
I'm confused about Susan. Why was she accepted into the program. She's a cheater. How is she different from Blaise? He tried to steal; she tried to cheat. He got kicked out; she stayed. How is that fair?
reviewer chapter 23 . 3/8
lovely chapter
Kedavra Lumos chapter 23 . 3/2
Wonderful story ,,, I wish this one had been continued! It kept me chuckling frequently, and was a heck of a lot of fun! Thanks for writing it as far as you did!
Calmzone1 chapter 23 . 11/23/2014
Bloody Brilliant! You could actually finish it here and just continue on with a sequel if you so choose. Great writing. Thanks for sharing your ideas
quidditchers chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This is too "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" for me.
KnightlyDreamer chapter 23 . 8/30/2014
Amazing
Brianna-BlackPotter chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
I would first like to say that this is an amazing and truly developed story. However I just didn't find that it was to my liking if you would I mean I love it it's great but is just it eventually stop catching my taste buds and I just really just it I don't want to read it anymore but I wanted to tell you that you did a good job okay that's all
kitsuneko1976 chapter 23 . 8/2/2014
AWWW. Damn shame this is where it stops. This is a superb piece of fiction, and i'd love to see where it goes from here.
swedishluck chapter 23 . 6/16/2014
I know this story is abandoned, but I still have hope that you will one day continue it, so I'll follow it anyways :P
AvidReader chapter 23 . 4/27/2014
Another great story. If I were to lodge any complaint it would only be that the final wrap-up was rather more abrupt than prior action and I would have liked to see more. You lay all the groundwork for a 100-year plan, for example, but there's not even so much as an epilogue to explain what happened with that or several other interesting plotlines that you'd previously introduced. (:-(
Jeb59 chapter 23 . 4/25/2014
Ah so sad this has been abandoned... Hopefully the muse will return...
doubledamn chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
I would have looked into Purification Rituals based on Soul Magic to deal with Horcruxs. Chances are they only researched the Creator's work to try to find a counter. But who design a way to kill themselves off?
ict-welpje chapter 23 . 3/21/2014
lovely story
loved the way harry dealt with dumbledore
wished it wasn(t finished yet because it's one of the best i've read