Reviews for Irreplaceable
AUGH! BASTARDS!

I loved it :D

SID
mmm.kai.mmm chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
i'm lovin this story, it's awesome

oo that was laire Naruto!

aww gaarasasu, kawaii

of course, eventually, they WILL realise thier feelings for each other and go back to each other.

.m
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
Another great chapter. I look forward to reading what happens in the next one.
Shiona Acitiu chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
Update soon...And I think Sasuke and Naruto should just have an all out fist fight where they admit everything...That should be funny, and I've never seen it done before...
Katsheswims chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
Damn Damn Damn Damn. They finally get together and insecurities ruin it! Damn it! And Orochimaru is working on keeping them apart. I think he has Gaara working for him to get to Sasuke. And this new person to get to Naruto. I want to scream! I thought they would finally be together! If they just talked things might work out, but NO! Both of them are too stubborn and afriad, and when one of them tries to make it work, the other messes it up! *cries* I hope the next chapter comes out soon!
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 6 . 3/4/2008
update soon
SnarkWrangler chapter 6 . 2/19/2008
Man, what a cliff hanger! Man, Sasuke'd be SO screwed over if Naruto dies as well.

If he doesn't, I'm casting a vote for their first being a NaruSasu. But I'm sure whatever you decide on will be amazing.
SnarkWrangler chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
Oh, snap! Arashi is a good guy. Did he really love Sasuke in the end or did it stay a sort of pity-relationship?
SnarkWrangler chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Oh, I like it. I wonder how things'll work out between Naruto and Sasuke. You say they hadn't seen nor spoken to each other since Naruto's wedding? Was it because Naruto was married to Hinata or because Sasuke was with Arashi or both or something else?
LadyEmber chapter 6 . 2/15/2008
no! what happened then?
zomg luv naru yaoi chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
ah where r u? ive been waiting FOREVER 4 ur stories to b updated T_T i luv this one so much! o and "Guest" too! plz plz [yes i kno everyone wants u to do this] make the next chapter! haha srry, i just luv them so much rlly wanna kno wat happens :] [and... yea i kno everyone else has been saying that too, but its true! thnx for the awsum chapters!]

o and hmm... i think NaruSasu would work for this story... but personally i lyk SasuNaru better ;]

here's an idea if naruto actually IS the one that gets shot... he shuldn't die, but lyk b hospitalized and sasuke will feel really depressed and visit him everyday, and then not want to lose naruto because he might realize that he loves him [and naruto is already loving sasuke] kya and then a lemon

but still, just an idea..haha
Re-Used chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
Ah! Write!
BitterSweet27 chapter 6 . 2/3/2008
Eep! As soon as Sasukt thought he wanted Naruto to disappear I knew something would happen, the bank being robbed never entered into my mind- but it was good. I know Naruto won't die, but maybe he got shot? I was thinking this might be a plot of Orochimaru's, but I don't think so, one of them dieing wouldn't negate Arashi's will, only if they don't live together. I can't wait to read the next chapter! I hope Sasuke doesn't go out with Gaara. I think its mainly up to Naruto, he has to get over his insecurites about being gay and attracted to Sasuke, then after that hopefully he and Sasuke can start to love each other- even thought they already do, they just don't know it. I hope the next chapter comes out soon!
Froffify chapter 6 . 1/5/2008
zomg XD cant wait for your next update!
801-chan chapter 6 . 1/5/2008
*gasp* Nononononononononono! You cant kill Naruto!

-KnN