Reviews for Fireworks and Lightning
mistress chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
So good! I love and support KibaNabi and GaaIno, and I liked very much your fic. KibaNabi rules! I hope you write more of them.

Just one thing, onee-chan is ALWAYS the older sister, so Hinata must call Hanabi imouto-chan (little sis).
Hishinata Nara chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
MORE! please!
yumbunnies chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I've never thought of this pairing before.. and I'm very glad your beautifully written ficlet was my first exposure to it. In a word: explosive.
sunlightkisses chapter 1 . 8/23/2009

especially to someone whose possible OTP is kibahanabi, whose fics are rare and this well written rare - er.

you really bring the charactors plausible and alive.

adore it, wonderful job, keep 'em coming please :)
Shika-lazy chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
you should make this into a real story it has that feeling in it
Firpi chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
nice, very nice
coke.pepsi.sprite chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Good one. Me likey...
Chisicet chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I so want more! even if... even if you gotta email it. that was awesomeness! *falls over at own enthusiasm...* (sp?)

anyway kudos!
moonwitch chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Wonderful crack pairing story. I love how poetic your writing is. You capture the reader and pull them in to your stories world. I hapen to be a kiba x Hinata fan but you did a wonderful superb job with him and Hanabi. It is a great oneshot but i will say if you continue it i would love to read more. Not pushing. I know how it is when you write a oneshot and people beg for it you can sometimes you can't.

I am definetly giving this story a 5 star and faving it!

LOUDplacidity chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
and Hiashi came too soon.

And you shouldn't worry about what fanfiction allows. There are so many full blown lemons out there that when I first read this I would really see it more as rated T.

So don't worry. You should make a two part. You are really a wonderful writer aside from some grammer and spelling mistakes.
kao-dreams chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I that Kiba with Hanabi is actually really probable. Since Hinata's got Naruto and whatnot. Anyway. I think maybe it should be something like Kina. Or something. I dunno. KibaHana would look best... NaruHina looks cool.

And SasuSaku is fun to say.

Never mind that. Hanabi seems rather mature, even for 16. I hate age differences. Like when you have to make a young character older, but then the one you want them to be with gets older, too. At least 16 and 21 isn't too bad. ... Did that make sense? xD
wickedone43 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
You know, I've wanted to see Kiba with Hanabi ever since I read a fic called Syncretism...something like that. Anyway, it was the first time I read anything with these two characters. This is awesome! Please tell me you are going to continue this! It is so like to alpha's going at each other. Go for it! I will surely read it!
Himawari Mayumi chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
i really like this story i don't know why, i really cannot picture this story so i keep reading it and reading it i hope i understand what it means yeah why still i cannot picture hanabi with a breast

Well i really like this story

Thanks for writing this story
M-dono chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
There were was a number of grammar errors I've found. Mostly in tenses.

Not to worry though, tenses are the most common of mistakes authors make. But I do suggest you proof-read again in order to find them.
s.lee chapter 1 . 9/14/2007