Reviews for Birthday Gift In An Oasis
Raina1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Please remove this, as author's notes posted as a separate chapter or story are against site guidelines. Your author's profile would be a better place for this.
Dannyel chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Cen I just read it now?
SheWhoDancesByLightoftheMoon chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
aww, tht teasing! the summary rocks! T_T u made me sad. * I want sex dammit!* ik inner but u can't read it until she finishes the revision. *T_T* can't wait :)
kittykat 1313 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
hi i loved it it was great but you have alot of speeling errors and i just felt like you should now becouse i just but one of mine up and i worked really hard to make it ok but it still came out funky and i was glad when some one told me that i did some thing wroung but they still said it was a nice story i loved your story and i hope you make more

allways kittykat1313
Sasuke30229 chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
I loved it i think it is one of the best stories i have ever read plus I cant wait for a 2nd story
kunoichi of darkness chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
sequel please and make sakura pregnant and when she comes to the village they are allo mean to her because she was unerage (called her slut and whore etc.) and then sasuke comes back and sakura and her son totally hate sasuke and then sasuke feels guilty ANYWAYS THAT WAS JUST AN OPINION YOU DONT HAVE TO FOLLOW IT
angelicrei chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
to cute
onyx eyed kitten chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
This was great! I'm so happy you're making a sequel because I would be sad if it ended here. I loved the ending, Temari forgetting to tell Sakura that everyone was coming for her birthday, that was great!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
...The ending was confuzzling...Can u help me out?
akhiranimelover14 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
it's a cute one, I like it!
sakura1258 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
aww that's so cute!

I just love Sasuke and Gaara!

There two of my favorite caracters

i think this is awesome

please keep writing
Kittymama12 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Beautiful, besides grammar it was great. You should make a sequel with her being pregnant.
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
yay for birthdays! loved teh fic. i only suggest that you have someone look it over for spelling errors, etc.
Emilia Mi Amor chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I LUV THIS FIC! it is so cute! You should continue with this fic! I want to know if Sasuke will ever come back and will Sakura have his child? Let me know! Luv yas! ;)
XflyXawayXangelX chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
AWSOME is there a sequal?