Reviews for The Ghost of You
Cal-Kitty chapter 5 . 1/19
Please please update!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 1/17
Another writer who is fond of the scumbag Death Eater, Draco the ferret, who allowed Death Eaters inside Hogwarts in Book VI and almost killed Katie Bell with a cursed necklace. Your choice of a leading man sucks big time.
Shorty653 chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
Will there be more, I'm very interested to see what happens?
Persephone A. Black chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
I love the story and I'm so curious about what happens next. Please update, I beg you! :)
fanficfantasies chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
I'm curious as to what happened to Hermione's family and who related to Draco caused it (Bellatrix maybe?). It's been so long that I understand if this is discontinued, but know the work up to this point is intriguing and of good quality.
Fate's Silver Chain chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
I can't believe this has be left like this! Argh! Need more!
Kitten123130 chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
PLEASE continue this story soon i love it! i wanna know whats going on!
Protagonist Of Life chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
This is bloody brilliant!
evillaugh chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
please updaaaaaaateeee!
Seriously, I love this story, please don't let it rot in hiatus.
Clumsy0132 chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Oh man! I love the Mediator series by Meg Cabot so when I found this I got so excited and realized you have updated in five years!
Aurora Heiress chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
UPDATE PLZ! :)
Evani chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
oooohh! i sooo want to read more,though acording to the last update date *glares* this is really good, and i sincerly hope you finnish it, or at least post more often
meriland25 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Please,update soon , its a very interesting story!
sharpestsatire chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Dang. Waiting won't kill him. It really won't. Hermione's the one who's alive with a life ahead of her. He should be more patient. But I wouldn't expect anything else from him... Well, he's been hanging around for eons, so I guess impatience is a given. ANYWAY. Update? Pwes? *puppy eyes*
Autumn DeMayne chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
I sincerely hope that you'll come back to this story and update it. Please please please with a cherry on top. :)