Reviews for The Ghost of You
Moi chapter 5 . 6/4
Aaah, such a shame you've seemingly decided to stop continuing with this story. Just when things are getting interesting.
Never mind adjusting your story to canon when it obviously diverges somewhere along the timeline. (I've obviously read your current profile.) You are doing brilliantly so far! JKR weaved certain bread crumbs from all over the story together and added to their (possible) meaning to create her over all plot (horcruci). Doesn't mean you cannot pick different threads and a meaning of your own choosing to create your own version of a story while still technically it all fitting in with canon UP UNTIL THE MOMENT you started your own fic from, if you really are all that worried about canon. And to be perfectly honest, DH in the end wasn't the most elegant way JKR could have gone about it, especially during its later chapters. I am not talking about the heart wrenching moments she did manage to pull off, but how certain people conveniently died only so that Harry can re-enact parts of how his own life could have been (being a parent to children seemingly only named by Harry and being a godfather to another fully orphaned child, with a wife disturbingly looking like his own mother - a development only triggered AFTER Slughorn mentioned Lily - thus formally becoming a part of his 'ideal' family, the Weasleys, just to name a few - any psychologist would have a field day there). And that's even minus the bloody epilogue. Conveniently, Snape didn't survive, sparing Harry any uncomfortably moments in the aftermath and leaving a lot of space for continued idealization of that one and his motives or Dumbledore's for that matter. *shudder, shudder, shudder"
Anyway, I really hope I get to spot an update some time in the near future. You could circumvent perfectionism by already deciding that you'll fine tune your story once you have finished it. *wink* The author of "By Baker Street Station I Sat Down and Wept" said so early on and just LOOK at how far they managed to go already without getting to that! Just imagine what it will be like once it gets re-worked!
Cheers,
Moi
Cal-Kitty chapter 5 . 1/19
Please please update!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 1/17
Another writer who is fond of the scumbag Death Eater, Draco the ferret, who allowed Death Eaters inside Hogwarts in Book VI and almost killed Katie Bell with a cursed necklace. Your choice of a leading man sucks big time.
Shorty653 chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
Will there be more, I'm very interested to see what happens?
Persephone A. Black chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
I love the story and I'm so curious about what happens next. Please update, I beg you! :)
fanficfantasies chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
I'm curious as to what happened to Hermione's family and who related to Draco caused it (Bellatrix maybe?). It's been so long that I understand if this is discontinued, but know the work up to this point is intriguing and of good quality.
Fate's Silver Chain chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
I can't believe this has be left like this! Argh! Need more!
Kitten123130 chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
PLEASE continue this story soon i love it! i wanna know whats going on!
Protagonist Of Life chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
This is bloody brilliant!
evillaugh chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
please updaaaaaaateeee!
Seriously, I love this story, please don't let it rot in hiatus.
Clumsy0132 chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Oh man! I love the Mediator series by Meg Cabot so when I found this I got so excited and realized you have updated in five years!
Aurora Heiress chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
UPDATE PLZ! :)
Evani chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
oooohh! i sooo want to read more,though acording to the last update date *glares* this is really good, and i sincerly hope you finnish it, or at least post more often
meriland25 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Please,update soon , its a very interesting story!
sharpestsatire chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Dang. Waiting won't kill him. It really won't. Hermione's the one who's alive with a life ahead of her. He should be more patient. But I wouldn't expect anything else from him... Well, he's been hanging around for eons, so I guess impatience is a given. ANYWAY. Update? Pwes? *puppy eyes*