Reviews for The Ghost of You
Kitten123130 chapter 5 . 1/19
PLEASE continue this story soon i love it! i wanna know whats going on!
Protagonist Of Life chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
This is bloody brilliant!
evillaugh chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
please updaaaaaaateeee!
Seriously, I love this story, please don't let it rot in hiatus.
Clumsy0132 chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Oh man! I love the Mediator series by Meg Cabot so when I found this I got so excited and realized you have updated in five years!
Maximum Immortality chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
UPDATE PLZ! :)
Evani chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
oooohh! i sooo want to read more,though acording to the last update date *glares* this is really good, and i sincerly hope you finnish it, or at least post more often
meriland25 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Please,update soon , its a very interesting story!
SharpestSatire chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Dang. Waiting won't kill him. It really won't. Hermione's the one who's alive with a life ahead of her. He should be more patient. But I wouldn't expect anything else from him... Well, he's been hanging around for eons, so I guess impatience is a given. ANYWAY. Update? Pwes? *puppy eyes*
Autumn DeMayne chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
I sincerely hope that you'll come back to this story and update it. Please please please with a cherry on top. :)
Witch-in-Tardis chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
More please I love this story
AvoidedIsland chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
I'd give anything to have this story continued. Just as it was getting interesting! I know it's been some years since you've updated...but maybe one day you'll continue and finish it.
unexpected sabotage chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
Side her parents die was she tortured did she lose a toe Im so damn curios Dx
Hotgirlow chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
update soon it's great and really funny.
hateme101 chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
this is really good
Queen-Of-Immortal-Darkness chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
oh I'm so loving this fic and can't wait for more please please please continue soon. I have to find out what happened to Hermione.