Reviews for Motionless
YourWorstNightmare16 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
WOW! Sakura always annoys me, she did with her lovesick attitude (no offense) but I really like this. It is sad but I can't write happy stories. I really like it so good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
So sad.. i really liked it! Ure amazing! Hope u write more sasusaku stories! :))
cookies14785 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I was crying
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
T.T! SO SAD!
it makes me imagine sasuke grabbing his chest whenever he misses her :(
really well written!
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
The story was great, it is. Sakura always is devoted like that, you captured that aspect of her perfectly. She always was, and always will be. That's what I always loved about her. But there's a loophole - when Tsunade came in proclaiming she had a heart, did that mean a heart donor for Sasuke? If so, that meant it was AB negative too, right? If I'm correct and according to your fic's rules, Sakura also was capable of being operated. Why can't Tsunade just give Sakura's heart to Sasuke and operate the donor's heart into Sasuke therefore making her live too? I wanted a happy ending. :'(
powerofmicrofibre chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
i am literally sitting here sobbing. your writing has made me cry. and it was so beautiful.

Thank You.
Forever in the Sky chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
this had my heart hurting aloooot

so sad. im crying..
Ceridwen-sama chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
OMG that's so sad!
Aristocrate chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
sad..sad..

Very beautiful,characters are the same as Kishimoto's..xD

Though Naruto'll never give up.

Thank u for this sad,but lovely story;3
Dancinfanz chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Hmm what can I say lovely little gem here. Your righting is sound and strong not really my cup of tea. Angst never really is . . . .

no that's a lie Sakura emotionally unstable is something I never really like to see. But this wasn't that bad and I kind of like it.

A couple of medical inaccuracies I wanted to point out (being a healthcare provider myself). I am not gonna be a nazi and like "ahhhhhhh wrong" because creative licence is a freedom that I will always use and frequently do. When a person is in a coma its a fact that hearing is usually always functioning at 100%(unless hearing is impaired in some was damage and the like). When it comes to heart transplants its not just blood type that factors in the donating process. Its also tissue compatibility you can have the same blood type but if the tissues don't take the heart has a really hard time not being rejected(again creative licence on that one for the drama).

But besides the fact that Sakura is being a emo case I can

understand. I have seen so many people like this at the hospital people will do anything to get loved ones back. There was one man that threw himself off the top of a roof when his wife died that night. Crazy stuff but good writing and I enjoyed it.
Engxty Piksy chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
OMG too awesome for words! really! :D
UNACTIVEACCOUNTSINCE9113 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
wow! really loved this story it was so sad and deep. like when nobody want sasuke because of his way, (not even naruto Omg) sakura like most of us sasusaku fans would think alike she still forgave him and wanted to see him do better to prove others wrong.

I was reading this story this moring on the bus and I only got to read half way threw it (I read It from my iPod :D) and so I was so into it! then I had to wait almost a whole 7 hours! I'm like nu hu! so I started reading it in social studies and when I got to the end my eyes where watery and my teacher is like "you allright?" I'm like "umm*sniff*humm" D:

I love this story! 3 can't wait to read more like these!
critiquing chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Hello there once again

Well, considering how much I do enjoy your stories and the unique depth you have in them, I think I'll keep on reviewing. I pretty much love this story as well... it's quite heartbreaking. I've noticed that in a lot of your stories, irony is quite a key technique that you use. All along in this story it's shown that Sakura is seen as weak and filled with hope, but most of all, that Sasuke considered her as someone who could not have been able to save him.

It's just wretchedly conflicted. Sakura's faced with all these people trying to tell her to just give up and you can feel her desperation. And there you have it, she ends up being the only person who could save Sasuke after all... and he isn't even there to witness it. The angst. THE ANGST. Yeah.

So maybe it's just this transformation of Sakura's character to unnoticed to a complete and utter tragic heroine, or maybe I've just always loved Sakura. But her character establishment in this and it's relevance to Sasuke... yeah, wow. Resilience shines as a pure light for her in this story.

A bit of a longer review here. But, um. I loved it.

Loveydove chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
you should make an alternate ending... i'm crying...
florever chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Woww that was really sad and kind of predictable but I loved the writing...T_T;

Very touching!