Reviews for Go Ask Tomoe
nanami chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Nice KT-related one-shot. I'm starting to like fics that take place before Tomoe's fallen in love with him.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I like how you write her. Tomoe probably did meet him hoping to lead him to his death, but in the manga she seemed to have orders to watch him for weakness rather than to kill him herself.

Still, I like the idea that she'd write of her plans to kill him (maybe nightly) as she fell in love with him. The diary would make for an interesting account, especially since it is pivotal to Enishi's potential recovery. This story feels complete as it is, but perhaps the idea could inspire a longer work?
musicsage chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Oh, Tomoe. If only you knew...

I'm rather speechless, I find. All these "children playing at war" are so tragic, and none more so than the one she plans to kill. Very well done, I am quite drawn to this.

And I hope you really do update Amethyst and Amber soon! I apologize in advance if I don't R&R as soon as you update, since I've been so inconsistent. But that story idea really is one of my favorites, and I'm still looking forward to it, whenever you do get around to it. :]
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I like the image of Tomoe's dismay to find her monster and murderer is a "just a little boy." The idea of children playing at war is a good one.

I don't remember any scene in the manga or OVA where she actually approaches Kenshin with a knife. A companion piece as to what stops her might be nice.

100 stories: that's marvelous. Congratulations!
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
i like how you touched on how they are children in this war and how they live in this environment. i like it. congrats on your 100th story! and i hope there will be more!
misaoshiru chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Rargh. How is it that however hard I try, you're always able to write Tomoe better than me? ;.; You capture her so well...I envy you so much.

Well. At least PotC 3 comes out tonight. *cough* (Sorry...caffeine and sugar and not much sleep from excitedness means that I be less coherent than usual. Sorry if I don't make any sense at all. THAT GUY IN MY ENGLISH CLASS SHOULD NEVER HAVE BOUGHT ME A MOUNTAIN DEW.)

Heather Logan chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
This was lovely. Interesting to see that bit of paranoia, and also the stirrings of doubt, the sense that it's all just a horrible mistake.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Great job! Congratulations on your 100th posting!

I liked Tomoe's observation about children playing at war. How ironic that she'd hope another serving girl was 'smitten' with Kenshin, considering she ended up marrying him. It just goes to show she still had a heart despite her quest for vengeance. It seems too as if she were already beginning to regret the choices she made in coming to Kyoto without even really knowing much about Kenshin.

Nice work.
Shirou Shinjin chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Hooray. It's been a while since I've read a fic from Tomoe's point of view. I wonder when abouts this took place; obviously, she didn't go through with the stabbity (otherwise RK would have been a *awful* lot shorter).

Lucky Kenshin... he's got the serving girls after him, and he even managed to turn a spy into his wife.

Anyway, yes I enjoyed it, and don't worry about it being late. These things happen. :)

Also, a big congratulations on 100 fics. *throws confetti*
Harlyn chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Nicely done- I especially liked the mention of her adding a scar- I'm not sure that was ever explained in the series

I wouldn't mind seeing more entries from Tomoe's journal