Reviews for Forever
SlytherinToTheCore chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I have to say, this is my favourite from all four, 'Together', 'Never', 'Sever' and 'Forever'. I never really thought about this pairing, but I'm glad I did, and the series of one shots that you have written are just amazing.
You have made Hermione/ Barty my newest favourite.
The Side Of The Angels In 221B chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Woah...nice one!
i'd sink us to swim chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Yay! I loved this! Great job! Keep writing, please.
ShinketsuKarasu chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Aw :D I really love this pairing, and this series of stories was so sweet that it just made it even better to read! It was well written and believable, I know Barty does have a heart and isnt as insane as he comes off at first glance! XD Ya know, only a bit nuts, not too much...I suppose it all depends on the type of fic, since it seems that in this fandom the dominating versions of Barty seem to be the really really nuts one or the slightly insane but still has a heart in there somewhere and can still be really gentle version of him. Anywho, I really hope you write more Barty/Hermione in the future! You're really good at it!
Ignore-Account chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Wow. You did such an amazing job. You're other one-shots were amazing also. Loved the way you made the characters interact.
A-Hard-Days-Night chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
You have written a very lovely Hermione/Barty series. It's such a rare pairing that I wish there was more of, but your few fics managed to fill some of that void!

Also, there was one thing that bugged me: the italics. That's them speaking to each other, right? If so, it shouldn't be italics, but should be inside quotation marks. Have you ever read a book where the dialogue was italicized? Italics are usually for thoughts or when a character is telepathic.

While I thought that all the fics in this series were all so lovely - and heartbreaking! - I think that you have to potential to make this into a rather lengthy chaptered fic. With more detail, sub-plots and longer scenes, I think you could expand it quite a lot! In fact, if you want to, I'd be more than happy to beta for you :)
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Yay a happy ending sort of...you should write more Barty/Hermione. Not like a continuation of this but like a different story even a one shot! Thanks for the amazing stories!