Reviews for War Cry
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 8/16
This is still very funny XD Ranma war cry of 'twenty-four hours' is so funny, pity I can't know about everyone's reaction after Kasumi explained about that XD This is one of my favorites stories with a almost parody way, Kuno made me laugh a lot XD I could have liked to see Ranma thoughts after that XD Or a story of that happening with Ranma's Pov.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Hehehe
linkgold64 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
OMG! WTF! LOL! ROLF!

the twist at the end! did not see that coming, I thought they were entering a church! hahahaha
well that's motivation for you! (lol) I have not laughed so hard from a fic in such a long time !
once again thank you writing such great fic's!

P.S.
I cant totally see an insane, berserk and lusting ranma, pulling this off, even cologne, taro and happi, would not stand a chance!
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
brillliannnttt
Gundum M chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I thought they was going to get married, you do know for something your trying to make a who dun it it's blatantly obvious?
OddWallow chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Very cute story :)
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Really enjoyed reading your fic :)
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Brilliant.
Genius.
Ad Infinitum.
Katt1848 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
haha thats priceless.i would never have expected akane to act like that, seeing as the story only takes place 4 months after the end of the manga. but nontheless it was still funny.

i hadnt gotten the fact that it was ranma that attacked them untill the end.
Beloved Dawn chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
*blink blink* Oh. My. God.

HILARIOUS!

Does it make me a bad person that I knew it was Ranma and approved? JK

Though I thought it was a rushed wedding they were looking forward to. The love hotel idea was great.

Some very appropriate punishments, to be sure.

Those poor nurses. Having to deal with people THAT crazy until they can be released? Wow.

Loved it.
mwyeoh chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Quite an interesting story, although I got a bit suspicious when ryoga came on the scene.

Those injuries though! Hilarious! Especially the principal and his pineapples! (Just like Kuno and his watermelons!)

Me sa dont think he wanna use no more of dem pineapple bombs on dem kekki!

Under normal circunstances, I think ranma wouldve had more difficulty with cologne and taro, but an insane, berserk and lusting ranma? That may possibly do it!

Great story!
Taechunsa chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
LOL!

This story just earned a place on my hard drive with my other favorite humorous Ranma stories. I am placing this one right up there with "Burakumin Blues" by D.B. Sommer, "Ranma Dead" by Nicholas Stone, "Something's Fishy Here" by Jack Staik, and "Akane the Suicidal" by WFRose.

Keep up the incredible work. I cannot wait to take a look at your other works.

Who'd have thought Akane could be so frisky! LOL!
SuperLardBucket chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
HA HA HA! A truly epic conclusion! Bravo!
Wrin chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Oh. My. God. That was HILARIOUS! MZephyr, you are awesome! I can't stop giggling!
Eternal Lost Girl chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
The nurse who had been following behind blushed strongly. She stammered, “The doctor's not ... r-ready for him, yet. He said the patient could wait in here. As for what happened ... well ... you see his ... that is ... I never knew ... never realized ...” She paused and took a deep breath. “I wouldn't have believed that a bokken could be shoved so far into ...,” whispering, “... one's nether region.” Turning resolutely to her task, she helped the orderly to make the latest patient as comfortable as was possible under the circumstances.

I remember hearing someone from my math class quoting this... about a year ago. Now I know where this quote came from. The whole thing made me laugh, all of the injuries, and then... THE END! "In fact, I wouldn't let you out of that bed for twenty-four hours."

Silence.

More silence.

*Uncontrollable laughter at 10:30 PM, falls out of chair, wakes up baby brother and parents, gets yelled at.*

Luckily, they did not punish me _that_ much...

In three letters: LOL!