Reviews for The Art of WAR
KuroSensei chapter 13 . 7/21/2009
awesome story! Um, where's the sequal 'the art of murder'? I couldn't find it /.\
anonymous chapter 10 . 5/30/2009
kibakank and sasugaa.

but what about naruto?

narusai? narushika?
anonymous chapter 11 . 5/30/2009
hahaha i could totally see hinata doing that!
anonymous chapter 12 . 5/30/2009

i just love this story
anonymous chapter 13 . 5/30/2009
loved it!
anonymous chapter 8 . 5/30/2009

the heat is turnin up!
bonkersbimbo chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
this story rocked. whens the sequeal coming out?
rocknroler chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
I love your story so far! It's so sad that Suna and Konoha are at war though ( I'll read the rest of it as soon as I have time! there's not anought KankuroxKiba fanfic out there... Thanks for writting this one!
XxLunerMoonxX chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
thats so cute!

I feel all toasty inside! ;3
XxLunerMoonxX chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Oh My Gosh!

This reminds me of romeo and juliet.

Except they would live and not kill each other like R & J did at least i hope not.
Krillroy chapter 13 . 1/24/2009
um, so whatever happened to Art of MURDER?

I read this fic a while back and really liked it but never reviewed it so I decided to re-read it and now, I REALLY want to read the sequel.

but it is not in existence apparently.

So what happened to it?
ramenbulldog chapter 13 . 1/19/2009
Renn chapter 13 . 12/8/2008
Your fics are amazing, and amazingly well-written. But it always surprises me how they start like great love stories with beautiful lines and end with crude lemons...not exactly complaining here! I'm just a romantic at heart, and Kiba's words in chapter 8, saying maybe he wanted to Kankuro's prisonner, really got to me! I was all like 'yeah, you tell him!'

LOL. Nevermind me, it's very late and I should get to sleep.
something chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
shukaku not shikaku
darkgaaraluver chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
i love this story i read it awhile ago and before i read it i did not even consider that kankuro and kiba could be a pair now there one of my favorites and i'm glad i fond a person to be paired with kankuro in my mind because i love the sand sibs and felt guilty for leaving kankuro out all the time