Reviews for Draco and Harry: Escorts Abandoned
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 1 . 3/15
I would of hexed him, but speaking in an icily tone is far worse. defiantly sent chills down my spine just reading it
Isolde Moonstone chapter 6 . 3/6
Well that was sickeningly sweet. XD
tania455 chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
:O so romantic yet so sad.
eris8656 chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
Loved it! What a great series!
Diddleymaz chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Angsty fluff
Mieke chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
So, I read this a couple of days ago and really had to let it sink in. What a story. I absolutely love your romantic, lovey-dovey fluff, but reading something like this occasionally is also great, because it really hits me. The anger, dissappointment, love.. it's all so brutal and real. The part that touched me the most was the bit where Draco and Harry enter the room where Draco's been tortured for months. All the memories come back, he collapses and Harry understands. Whoa. It twists in my stomach even thinking about it now...

You are one talented writer :) Keep the good stories coming and don't keep away from some angst here and there!
MaiaAlcippe chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Shit! I accidentally pressed the post button. I meant to say that I assume that they fixed Malfoy's love potion induced inability to hold back from touching Harry. You should just keep writing so that I can keep reading scandalous Harry and Draco stories
MaiaAlcippe chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Damn that was good! So I assume that they fixed Malfoy
Guest chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
ch. 5, I keep expecting Pansy to cause trouble.
sinfulvodka chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
AHHH I just read this and it's so good! It's 2.27AM right now where I am and yet I'm still reading this xD

"Harry, I don't want to live a life without you in it. Either I'm dead inside or I'm dead in reality. I'd rather be dead in reality."
"Don't you know it will be the same for me?" he said brokenly.
ARGHHH I died at this part :( oh I love that Mulciber was killed in the end, bless Harry and his kindness but he really deserved it heh.

Regrettably, I have to sleep now, will continue reading the next parts tomorrow! :D
DeiStarr chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
I loved it. I like angst, as long as it has a happy ending and isn't too drawn out. This was perfect. :)
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
Omg they r so hot! I luv ur sex scenes! :P
Carling I chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
It was great. Loved the angst. Felt so bad for Pansy, though. The women don't fare so well in the Escort series, do they? (R.I.P. Ginny). Draco has redeemed himself here. I like the messed up post war world you made for this series.
Carling chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Okay I take back all the bad sentiments I had for Draco. Well most of them. I'm still mad about how he messed with Hermione, though!
Carling chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
You apologize for the angst but I really don't mind. I much prefer them this way as I was getting rather sick of them hanging all over each other and suction cupped at the mouth. I also came to immensely dislike Draco in Part 3. I'm not sorry he's had a bit of a comeuppance. I just hope whatever he suffered and can't recall wasn't too horrible.